u-lock front fork and disk lock

nivag

Reaction score
Visit site
I wouldn't bother with that or how it's mounted to store.

Get a xena disk lock or better still a 16mm chain and decent padlock. Personally I've got a Almax chain on one bike and a Pragmasis Protector chain the other, both 16mm and use the Squire SS65CS padlock.

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
I wouldn't bother with that or how it's mounted to store.

Get a xena disk lock or better still a 16mm chain and decent padlock. Personally I've got a Almax chain on one bike and a Pragmasis Protector chain the other, both 16mm and use the Squire SS65CS padlock.

Actually i don't have a carrying case/bags/saddle on my bike and not planning to get them soon, so, this is how the locks works:

1. Remove the U-fork, with some padding, we can screw the clamp around the fork, the entry facing inside.
2. When needed to lock, we will run the U-lock fork(horizontally) from the other side through the alloy/spokes and lock it.
3. When riding, we remove the U-lock from the fork and place/lock the fork vertically into the cradle.

I know this one doesn't have any pager/alarm its similar to padlock.

My other options is Bully Lock Pager Alarm, around 100USD.
The above mentioned is like < than 20$ after conversion. Lucking, my friend will bring it, so not shipping.
I'll ask my dad to upload pics, we are using it on his bike from 8 years or so..!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Actually i don't have a carrying case/bags/saddle on my bike and not planning to get them soon, so, this is how the locks works:

1. Remove the U-fork, with some padding, we can screw the clamp around the fork, the entry facing inside.
2. When needed to lock, we will run the U-lock fork(horizontally) from the other side through the alloy/spokes and lock it.
3. When riding, we remove the U-lock from the fork and place/lock the fork vertically into the cradle.

I know this one doesn't have any pager/alarm its similar to padlock.

My other options is Bully Lock Pager Alarm, around 100USD.
The above mentioned is like < than 20$ after conversion. Lucking, my friend will bring it, so not shipping.
I'll ask my dad to upload pics, we are using it on his bike from 8 years or so..!

Make sure your mounting assembly will fit your fork tube dimensions on the FZ6. :)

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site