Tyres - SA

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
+1. I use Hanby's as well. Ok to shoot the shizz with too...lol...as long as you don't mind hearing it how it is.:thumbup:

Edit.... Phone number, if you wanna ring him.....(08) 8298 8585....In the front section near Jamie's workshop

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
+1. I use Hanby's as well. Ok to shoot the shizz with too...lol...as long as you don't mind hearing it how it is.:thumbup:

Edit.... Phone number, if you wanna ring him.....(08) 8298 8585....In the front section near Jamie's workshop

Maxi Moto are also worth a look...they do some crazy deals from time to time....

Tell em Mikey & Me sent you...they will give you discount, just to get you out the shop!!!!

:eek:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Maxi Moto are also worth a look...they do some crazy deals from time to time....

Tell em Mikey & Me sent you...they will give you discount, just to get you out the shop!!!!

:eek:

Hey, if I start to buy my tires off of Maxi's I'll be their new best friend....lol.

According to Mr. Hanby, I get 4 sets of tires to most peoples one.....and mine are totally worn out....LMAO.

Hello, My name's Mike, and I'm a Motorcycling Junkie.:(:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, if I start to buy my tires off of Maxi's I'll be their new best friend....lol.

According to Mr. Hanby, I get 4 sets of tires to most peoples one.....and mine are totally worn out....LMAO.

Hello, My name's Mike, and I'm a Motorcycling Junkie.:(:D

I reckon it's all lies...i think you have a Dyno stashed somewhere!!!! :Flip: