Two Brothers

Gbusch

Reaction score
Visit site
2 bros exhaust

Let me know if the slip in end adapters makes it significantly more quiet. They look like nice anodized peices in the 2 bros site.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I dont know how much it will actually lower the sound. They say it lowers the DB's by 2-3 points. I can now pull up beside a Harley guy and make him
sh!t his pants. I love it!

jfreakman

Reaction score
Visit site
ant,

it looks really nice, and sounds like you did a great job. Also, I will have to say that you have completely sold me on the 2 bros cans (now to get the $!).

Have you thought about ordering the FE kit that boneman used? you can use the stock signals and it looks a lot better than the stock rear.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I took the bike for it's first REAL ride today after the break in and exhaust install. It shocked the hell out of me! I got the front wheel off the ground in first and second today without trying. Before it would pull, but now it PULLS! I'm a big guy, 6'2'' and 250lbs, and it manages to lift the front wheel with power alone. It never did that before!

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I think the bike has a catalitic converter on it, and the CAT eliminator takes it away to reduce the back pressure. I could be wrong though.

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
Ah its all alien to me!!

I've been riding bikes for almost two years yet I'm ignorant to all these flashy accessories as my current bike has NO accessories worth noting!

Cant wait to get my FZ6!

S

sportrider

I think as of 2004 all California models had a catalytic converter. I can't speak for the other 49 states. I think euro emissions are even more strict then CA.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I went throught my first tank with everything installed. It got 38mpg, which is down from about 41. It is running real strong and sounding great. I haven't installed the silencing tips yet, but will this weekend.

Last edited:

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Here in aus we also have the catalytic convertor in the the centre pipe. I took mine off took it to a exhaust place had them cut it out and put a joiner in it. Kept the cat in case had to put back on, Laser say gain 3.3hp with a cat eliminator.

ZeeStorm

Reaction score
Visit site
I know I'm a little late on this, since it's been dead for over 2 months, but I'm new to this forum and looking to get a new exhaust. I loved the sound on those Two Brothers, is there anything in comparison that might be a bit cheaper (or maybe where I can get these for < $500 ? lol). Any tips would be nice, looking at ebay right now, hoping to find a cheaper set.

morrobaybum

Reaction score
Visit site
i just talked to the guy at cyclegear and he said that he could do a two brothers slipon for $400 plus tax. He wasnt sure which style the cans would be, he also didnt know if it came with the fender eliminator kit as well, but if it does i think that I am going to get it.

morrobaybum

Reaction score
Visit site
yeah i told him the year and make and he looked it up in the special order book, so since i got him to write me a quote out if it is actually more i will try to work the price down.