Two Brothers Carbon fiber exhaust

CMH

Reaction score
Visit site
I hope I'm posting this in the right area. I'm new to the site and new to the bike, I got my Blue 2007 FZ6 a little over a month ago and (after getting my wife riding gear for when she wants to tag along) almost immediately started with mods. Thanks to a couple other members I got some good ideas and good deals on some parts, I'll go into details later but for now I've got a question for those of you who have TB Carbon Fiber exhaust; The plastic that comes straight down from under the tail light and goes between the pipes comes in contact with the pipes themselves on my bike, I'm usually a pretty handy guy but I can't seem to find a way to adjust this. Does anyone else have this problem? I know that the carbon fiber doesn't get nearly as hot (I can touch them after a long ride) but should I be worried about melting something? I can post pictures tomorrow but I'm pretty sure the part I'm talking about is obvious enough. Any help would be appreciated.

Twitch

Elite Pimp
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I had that problem with my M4's. I cut that plastic piece off with a wirer snips .... hahaha. Its a clean deal and looks like it was never there but I cut it. I've seen it done here by a couple other people as well.

CMH

Reaction score
Visit site
I had that problem with my M4's. I cut that plastic piece off with a wirer snips .... hahaha. Its a clean deal and looks like it was never there but I cut it. I've seen it done here by a couple other people as well.

OK thanks, I just wanted to make sure I didn't do something wrong on the install. I'd hate to say that I'm glad I'm not the only one but at least I know it's a common issue.