Two Bros exhaust, got a deal!

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
Found it on e-bay... $340 american for the carbon exhaust... Just a bit better than the price of the group buy!
Not sure why it was so cheap, reputable seller, they are a dealer so... Meh... Can't wait to get it!

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
$340? for BOTH cans? the group buy was $750, i would say thats alot better... are you sure its for BOTH cans though?

Ashbone

Reaction score
Visit site
Found it on e-bay... $340 american for the carbon exhaust... Just a bit better than the price of the group buy!
Not sure why it was so cheap, reputable seller, they are a dealer so... Meh... Can't wait to get it!

Who and where? :confused:

Give us the item number you won so I can take a look.

Thanks

buccs40oz

Reaction score
Visit site
i found a new set of scorpions for a little over 300 on there once. it showed a pic of one can. i asked the guy and he said it was for everything. kinda weird though with one pic.

spamthefood

Reaction score
Visit site
I figured you could maybe turn it into storage or something...I'm just wondering if there is a specific mechanical reason to not have one pipe going out.

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's the item # 350183002482
I had a hard time beleiving it was the full kit, but he assures me its both cans, including the Fender eliminator kit and the s pipe to connect to the stock exhaust, and the ad states it comes with it too.
Lol now, I'm having an issue with the payment as I don't know what the cost of shipping will be, he just gave me a general idea so I don't know what to put in for that when I go to pay it... But I'm sure it will be figured out.

makanouchi

Reaction score
Visit site
Dude, that must have been an error in the posting...but props for finding the great deal. I paid $730 for mine and thought I did pretty good.

ZRXINLA

formerly red06fz6
Reaction score
Visit site
Be careful, it doesn't come with the y pipe, which it should if it's a brand new kit from two brothers. The auction looks fishy, and they only have 1 can pictured. I bought mine a few months ago and it came sealed in the two bros box. These are the guys I bought mine from, although I only paid $650 shipped at that time

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Two-Brothers-VALE-M2-Yamaha-FZ6-04-09-Dual-Carbon-Fiber_W0QQitemZ280325451547QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotorcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item280325451547&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1171|66%3A1|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
I e-mailed the guy. It comes with everything. Both cans, the FE kit, all the mounting hardware. I asked about the y pipe since it isn't pictured, he assures me everything is there to mount it up, its a new unit so I'm sure it's all there. Two bros doesn't show the y-pipe in their ad either, this one is identical to the one on the site.
I'll let everyone know about it once I get it. Probably do a step by step of my process to install it anyways.

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey CdnMedic, in answer to your question on EBAY, the seller said...

A: It doesn't come with a Y pipe, it does come with a fender eliminator kit and turn signals.

You need the y-pipe to connect the canisters down to the cat pipe.

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
But in the 2nd e-mail, (didn't know you could see those lol) it says everything needed is in the box. And in the ad, it states there is an S pipe included, wich is the y pipe, just what 2 bros calls them.
If the pipe isn't, I can easily get one fabricated and still be ahead of the game.