TT3D: Closer To The Edge

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mike and I went to see this awesome documentary/movie about the Isle of Man TT on Saturday night.

What can I say - 3D actually worked in this movie. Focuses mainly on the crazy Mr Guy Martin, but also follows McGuinnes, Hutchinson amongst others.

It was an amazing insight into these riders - how they see the race, the dangers, the thrills, the passion and the sorrow.

I would recommend this. It is only on a very limited release throughout Australia so GET IN THERE FAST and watch it.

Guy Martin - lovable larrakin.

His comments about his "nocturnal activities" - absolutely priceless.

Go see it :D

Next Monday night, freebies courtesy of Honda, cant wait

I have watched this movie. Definitely a must see movie for everyone, even for non-motocyclists. Amazing movie, I would say "unbelievable", but can't after Guy's comments))))

for those who prefer to watch movies at home: [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/TT3D-Closer-Edge-Blu-ray-DVD/dp/B005CHE59S/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1324066237&sr=1-1"]TT3D: Closer to the Edge Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD: Amazon.co.uk: Guy Martin, Ian Hutchinson, John McGuinness, Michael Dunlop, Keith Amor, Bruce Anstey, Richard De Aragues: Film & TV[/ame]

by the way, just interesting, a question for native speakers. Did you have any issues with understanding of Guy's speech or everything was clear?

Last edited:
I understood Guy Martin perfectly. His accent isn't too different to mine, Lancashire and Yorkshire (and I suppose in this case, Lincolnshire), all have a similar accent but I guess some people could struggle especially if English is not your native tongue, as our accents from these areas are quite broad.

I just watched this last night. It was a great documentary! Some of what was said was a little hard to understand, but not too much. I had never seen that sidecar racing there before.

Back