triumph sprint st 955i trade for fz6 or sv650

oldschoolsdime92

Reaction score
Visit site
I really want an fz6... soo here it goes.. I would be interested in trading my sprint for an fz6 plus some cash. I am located just north of dayton ohio. I would also potentially sell outright for 3500.

2002 triumph sprint st 955i, 30k, new chain 7k ago, new brakes 3k ago, new tires in the mail, corbin seat, triumph soft luggage, triumph luggage rack, heated grips, heli bars , oil change 500 miles ago, new wheel bearing 3k ago, valves checked 3k ago,always mobile 1 synthetic 120 horse 75 ft lbs of torque. Trident stubby exhaust, integrated taillight/turn signals. I have all parts to return to stock. Bike is very nice and well maintained.

IMG_2355.jpg

Last edited:

oldschoolsdime92

Reaction score
Visit site
I really don't tour like I planned on when I built this bike. A good friend of mine and a forum member( granda080) has an 08 fz6, and i absolutely love the way i can throw his bike around. I don't care for the buzziness of the 600, compared to the 955, but I think it would be better off with someone who would use it for what its intended for.

granda080

Reaction score
Visit site
Bump for a extremely clean bike that has be meticulously maintained. I think I've ridden 80% of the 13K I have on my Fizz with Trudy next to it.
Here is your CL link
So funny my Fizz is in one of the pics! :thumbup:

oldschoolsdime92

Reaction score
Visit site
My biggest concern would be finding a place halfway to do the title transfers. ohio is beyond picky with having to have the title notorized.in two spots and all sorts of mess, xompared to some states.

armystrong

feeling Triumphant
Reaction score
www.fz6-forum.com
You may want to try to sale it over on the Sprint Forum and then just go buy a FZ. May be easier than trying to trade. All the stars and planets have to line up perfect for a trade opportunity, but that Sprint would probably sale like ice water in the desert over on the Triumph forums.

oldschoolsdime92

Reaction score
Visit site
You may want to try to sale it over on the Sprint Forum and then just go buy a FZ. May be easier than trying to trade. All the stars and planets have to line up perfect for a trade opportunity, but that Sprint would probably sale like ice water in the desert over on the Triumph forums.

Unfortunitly it hasn't sold like ice water in the desert:'(. Little interest. Things just arnt moving right now.

armystrong

feeling Triumphant
Reaction score
www.fz6-forum.com
Sorry to hear that. Guess times are hard all the way around. I really like your Sprint but I sold my FZ6 to get the Sprint I have in the garage right now (2008). Good luck with your sale or trade.