Triumph Rocket III

Jez

Reaction score
Visit site
An insight into the construction of the world's largest production motorcycle. Contains very British humour.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKEuzxC4eGc]YouTube - TRIUMPH ROCKET III - 21ST CENTURY MOTORCYCLE MANUFACTURE[/ame]

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL. AWESOME!!!

thanks man, one of my teachers has one of those he is going to LOVE this.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think I pee'd my pants and I spit beer out my nose! Now I know where my lost bager is!

This is better than watch the Biggest Loser contestants cross a three foot wide bridge!

jazond

KneeDragger in training
Reaction score
Visit site
These bike are monsters!

I took one out from the local Triumph dealer in Illinois and they are crazy powerful. Enough torque to make the back end squirm in third if you hit it hard enough on the 2-3 shift. If you can keep traction, 1st gear launches like a bat out of hell.

And the amazing part, handled ridiculously well (for a 800lb monster)- it was not a big heavy turd that only goes fast in a straight line.

A frequent customer of the shop went even further - if you ever see a orange tribal rocket III - take a close look. It has turbo kit! These bikes stock have 140 hp at 5,750 rpm and 147 ft. lb. of torque at 2,500 revs. I think he is around 220 hp and 266 ft. lb. of torque now. :eek: Amazing.

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
So funny! That's viral marketing at its best. Mix in a hefty dose of humor, and people are sending it all over the Internet. Reminds me of the video we saw a month back of Buell's announcement of the 2010 Blast - a cubic foot of bike crushed by a wrecking machine.