Trailer for another one I'm looking forward to watching

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhWR5jjGzfM]MOTONOMAD - 7000km, 7 countries, one big Adventure! - YouTube[/ame]

PFD023

Reaction score
Visit site
Why do you post this stuff!!! At 49yrs old I'm not suppose to be thinking about dropping everything and taking off on a trip like this....but I am.

Thanks

PFD023

Reaction score
Visit site
From the same guys.....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ6VgTY8Cds&list=TLIy0JKTrHQfxSCjCqbxHeQjEQ1CTCFhbB]WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS RIDE - YouTube[/ame]

FizzySix

Drunken Philosopher
Reaction score
Visit site
This looked so cool I did a little googling, found their site here:

Motology - Australia's core moto website

I sent them an inquiry regarding the videos, and he got back to me, which I thought was nice. His response below.

Hi

The Himalayan DVD was a limited amount attached to Dirt Action magazine. However, the new MotoNomad Film will be made available by retail DVD but I'm still in the process of working out distribution options etc - as well as editing the film first.

Keep an eye on Motology for release dates and details.

Regards

Adam Riemann

Flat_FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks cool!

I kind of doubt the "no film crew" part when the camera is moving and both of them are in the shot...or the little part where they're being filmed from a helicopter...

PFD023

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks cool!

I kind of doubt the "no film crew" part when the camera is moving and both of them are in the shot...or the little part where they're being filmed from a helicopter...

There are pics of the two riders posing with a RC Helicopter equipped with a camera.....wonder if thats how they did it.

Last edited:

tejkowskit

Gold Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The dream right there! I read a lot of the ride reports on advrider to live vicariously through others adventures while im too busy to take my own trips at the moment :(

Flat_FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site

PFD023

Reaction score
Visit site
that's a good question.....haven't looked in detail to see if the heli cam shows two riders riding at the same time...maybe one filmed and other rode?

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
They must have had support along the way, just not traveling with them like Long Way Round. In any case, looks amazing.

Ramarius

Two wheel addict
Reaction score
Visit site
Just thinking about 7000 miles on a dirt bike, my KTM recommends you change oil every 8 hours.....if they averaged 35miles/hour......200 hours of riding.....25 oil changes. I'm sure they stretched it out a bit further, but all of the preparation, amount of supplies and maintenance needs are just mind boggling. It would be an awesome undertaking though..... life changing.

PFD023

Reaction score
Visit site
Just thinking about 7000 miles on a dirt bike, my KTM recommends you change oil every 8 hours.....if they averaged 35miles/hour......200 hours of riding.....25 oil changes. I'm sure they stretched it out a bit further, but all of the preparation, amount of supplies and maintenance needs are just mind boggling. It would be an awesome undertaking though..... life changing.

Ahhhhh good point....and the talk about oil changes and maint in the website.....they ran the crsp out of them and they kept going....just dont be buying their used bikes

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site

They say 7,000km. So that's ONLY 4,349.6 miles. :D