traded my FZ6 for a Harley so I'm selling my old gear

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow I find this pretty amusing seeming that this is the first post in this thread outside the OP's that is pertaining to his items for sale... I do believe it should be up to the seller to have control over what they get for their items they sell... or am i being to obtuse...?:rolleyes: that being said I will just take it to Pm's thanks Nelly...
Agreed and fair play to you. Rules state no bidding.
Good luck

Nelly

stillsoldier4christ

Reaction score
Visit site
How big are you? i might be interested in the jacket but im 6 ft about 230 so a large might be a little small let me know. Also what temp is it rated to? I intend on riding up until at least november and i live in michigan...

Sorry for the late response but I didn't get an email saying that I had new posts and I also didn't realize there was more than one page of posts. I also am 6ft tall and I weighed about 200 when I got the jacket and it fit a litte big. It has a liner, but I don't think you would want to wear it in Nov in Michigan. It kept me warm enough in the cold months but I live in the desert. It's great for warmer weather because the pads offer great protection from the road but you can take out the liner and open up the vents in the jacket. That being said, I don't know of much of anything that will keep you warm on a motorcycle in Nov in Mich...LOL!

FZ6_Dude

FZ6 Corner Carver
Reaction score
Visit site
Agreed and fair play to you. Rules state no bidding.
Good luck

Nelly

Well goes to show that reading the Rule Book = No Fun :rockon: and just to state that is the silliest rule I have ever heard... good luck on the sales... my offer still stands if you don't move your product...