traded my FZ6 for a Harley so I'm selling my old gear

stillsoldier4christ

Reaction score
Visit site
I just sold my sport bike and got a cruiser so I am selling all of my sport riding gear at fair prices. I have the following:
Blue Shoei X-ELEVEN with tinted and clear visors- $300
Blue & White Scorpion EXO-400 with nylon protective bag- $80
Blue and Black Joe Rocket Ballistic series with cold weather liner- $100
Or you can have all three for $450.

I tried to post pictures but I got some kind of security message. If you want some pics or want come by and see them, I live in Tucson, AZ.
I can be reached through my hotmail account which is stillsoldier4christ or 520-820-6981

Last edited:

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, you got them posted! I wish you luck with the sale, but please continue wearing "All The Gear, All The Time" and have safe travels! :thumbup:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe he believes Christ will protect him from injury. You shouldn't rag on people for their religious beliefs shreveport.

Lol

ctbandit

Fazer, don't even know er
Reaction score
Visit site
av_ot.jpg

j/k lol glws

kidfazer56

Reaction score
Visit site
You're right. Sorry about that. Everything is Large. I tried to post pictures but it gave me a securty error. I will try again. Thank you for your input!

How big are you? i might be interested in the jacket but im 6 ft about 230 so a large might be a little small let me know. Also what temp is it rated to? I intend on riding up until at least november and i live in michigan...

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I still wear all the proper PPE I am just going to get rid of the Joe Rocket and go with leather (which is probably better protection anyway) and going to a different style helmet.
Hopefully not one of those Open Face [ it's helmet enough not to get a ticket turtle shell job's] helmet's.... this is the one of the few pic's I found of a LIVING user of an open face helmet accident... It's your choice to make, I'm only showing you these thing's so I can sleep good at night.... I tried .... :BLAA:

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No worries, most harleys go so slow that the chance of road rash or any injuries are greatly reduced.

Did you see the new high performance harleye that came out this year? it has double the hp of their current lineup of bikes and only weighs 763 lbs!

OluZF13mvplfj73ckjtJkOQzo1_400.jpg

FZ6_Dude

FZ6 Corner Carver
Reaction score
Visit site
Any way to get a side pic of the scorpion exo 400 you said it was a large right...? and if so would you take $75 shipped...?

FZ6_Dude

FZ6 Corner Carver
Reaction score
Visit site
This isn't an auction site $80 is a fair price. Buy it or leave it.

Nelly

Wow I find this pretty amusing seeming that this is the first post in this thread outside the OP's that is pertaining to his items for sale... I do believe it should be up to the seller to have control over what they get for their items they sell... or am i being to obtuse...?:rolleyes: that being said I will just take it to Pm's thanks Nelly...