trade or sale.... my 07 ZZR 600 for your FZ1 / FZ6

knaffie

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a very clean, very well maintained 2007 Kawasaki ZZR 600 up for sale or trade. It has about 4500 miles on it, and needs nothing mechanically. Cosmetically it’s excellent, but does have a few very minor flaws – a tear in the passenger seat ($20 fix), and some very small rubs and scratches on the plastic. You have to look very closely to find these.

Extras include a new $200 rear tire, an under tail kit, a Yoshimura carbon fiber muffler, and tank protectors. This is a great “in between” bike that is more upright than the full on race bikes, but not as upright as a FZ. Reason for selling / trading is I want something more upright and capable of holding a passenger more comfortably.

I would like to trade for a 2007+ FZ1 or FZ6. I may consider older ones too for the right price and condition. The FZ will need to be a clean, well cared for bike in similar condition to mine.

I’m located in Jackson, Michigan, but will be happy to travel a few hundred miles to meet somebody.

Please contact me via email – [email protected] for any questions and/or offers. Thank you.

IMG_0956.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

IMG_0962.jpg

IMG_0960.jpg

IMG_0957.jpg