trackday - Croix en ternois - france

chnordiste

Reaction score
Visit site
hi guys !

I'de like to share with you my last trackday vidéo.
It took place on "Croix-en-ternois" circuit. it's one a the smallest racetrack of the country ( only 1.9 km or 1.2 miles) but still enough to unwind !

circuit.jpg

Zvgit.jpg

That day, I still ride in the beginner group but I think I'm ready to ride in the intermediate one. Intermediate rider complete a lap on average in 1mn06 and my personnal record is 1mn07,56, the first lap in the video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9XJcQ89Ps4]croix en ternois 25 juin - YouTube[/ame]​

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
hi guys !

I'de like to share with you my last trackday vidéo.
It took place on "Croix-en-ternois" circuit. it's one a the smallest racetrack of the country ( only 1.9 km or 1.2 miles) but still enough to unwind !

circuit.jpg

Zvgit.jpg

That day, I still ride in the beginner group but I think I'm ready to ride in the intermediate one. Intermediate rider complete a lap on average in 1mn06 and my personnal record is 1mn07,56, the first lap in the video

Je vois que tu surpasse tout le monde. Fantastique! Tu dois apartenir, qui, au group intermediate. Merci du video.

chnordiste

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks, but they still 3 pilot who are faster than me :D

in the first lap you can see a black FZ8 about 30 meter in front of me, which I wasn't able to follow. I lost him in the traffic on the second lap (you can see him zigzaging in the traffic after the first turn of this second lap).
At the end of the video I also get passed bay an R1 (cross plane) and a GSXR1000.