Took the day off....................

n.e.mich

Reaction score
Visit site
Took the day off work today so I could get a spot ready for a concrete pad for a storage shed.

So far I have:
1) dropped my new lowers off at the paint shop.
2) cut my Puig db down shorter.
3) drilled the stock exhaust baffles.
4) washed and waxed the bike.

:thumbup:

Still have the afternoon I guess. ;)

Jesus, you dont waste any time.....How big of a shed are you building? I have a little workshop out back, and I needed a shed for my bike so I built this. Small but it serves it purpose wonderfully. There is alot of rain around here so I needed some protection for my baby...:D

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-general-discussion/10016-built-myself-storage-shed-me-bike.html

I'm putting in a 12' x 12' pad. I have a pretty big garage(24' x 24') but I want to clear it out (snowblower, lawnmower, yard tools, etc).

The only thing I want in my garage is my wifes car, toolbox, grill, and the FZ.
Going to isulate, drywall, and epoxy paint the floors when I get it cleaned out.

What's your painter charging to paint those lowers? I think I'm ordering a set tonight and painting them myself. I can get a quart of color matched paint from NAPA for $50.00. I already have some clear left over from the last bike. NAPA paint matched the Katana PERFECT, I swear, you ABSOLUTELY could NOT tell the difference.

What's your painter charging to paint those lowers? I think I'm ordering a set tonight and painting them myself. I can get a quart of color matched paint from NAPA for $50.00. I already have some clear left over from the last bike. NAPA paint matched the Katana PERFECT, I swear, you ABSOLUTELY could NOT tell the difference.

I'm not real sure, he has done a ton of painting for me and usually gives me a great deal.
I'm sure it will be around $100-$150.

Also...................I'm done digging!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12' X 12' X 8" Deep.
Need to get a couple yards of sand then the concrete in a few days.

Last edited:
Back