Too Late, Windows 7 (NSFW)

Marthy

Reaction score
Visit site
3 weeks after I bough my new PC with Vista I went to 2 different stores to "downgrade" to XP. They both told me it won't work... So I bough a MAC. And trade in my new PC for an old XP version. (Just because as good as Mac are... I still need a PC few the few other things...)

Just wondering how many user did the switch... Once you go Mac... you don't go back.... LOL

Reaction score
Visit site
I agree, idk what all the fuss about vista is about, i like it a helluva lot better than xp or 98. That's what my laptop that i'm typing on runs on :thumbup:

Vista had incompatibility issues with a slue of software. Win7 is what Vista should have been.
It is also optimized for speed, and contains a massage database of drivers.
I have used every version of winbloz in the last 20 years, yet only a couple macs.
They do have a strong following which cannot be denied tho :thumbup:

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
I got tired of OS X crashing on me, so I built a vista. It worked hella better, so now I built a Windows 7.

Personally, I've never had issues with either. I found that building your own computer solves 99% of problems people have with computers. Mac never "just worked" for me either and as I'm in the military and live below the poverty line (no kidding) I can't afford macs anyway. Well, can't afford a mac and my bike. lol.

DDS

Reaction score
Visit site
Vista was what Windows ME was.

If you upgrade to windows 7 your laptop WILL run faster.

:)

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice vid! :D

Not to open a big can of Mac/PC debate right now :D but I used a pc for over 10 years then I switched to a mac. I loved my pc's. The difference is with a PC you can tell you are on a computer, gives errors, slows down etc. Which is no big deal but even with the best pc you are always aware of the fact that this machine is trying to respond to you. With a Mac, things are smooth and everythings where its supposed to be which creates this feeling like the machine is not even there but the stuff you are thinking translates into actions automatically. Like a hardware upgrade for your brain. Thats why mac owners love their macs I think.

Last edited:

Jugro

Reaction score
Visit site
Strange I wanted too gauge my eyes out after having too use Mac for a whole week :D

Born and bred with Windows all the way back from 3.0 so maybe I'm just biased. But since Apple got equated to a religion in "Secrets of the Superbrands" that's fine with me :BLAA:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LMFAO !! I have Vista on my 17" laptop,and windows 7 on my 15" laptop,and i prefer the Vista..... I have never used a Mac,and I only know one person who has it,and I try to avoid contact with him at all cost, :BLAA: LOL :rockon:

Tagger

Reaction score
Visit site
i have to switch between mac and windows all the time and in the end ... i hate them both :)

(and don't get me started about linux ... ;) )

iSteve

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
I've been a Mac user forever. I also do IT support for a living so been using Windows forever. My work laptop runs Ubuntu.

Can't ever see not using a Mac but when Windows 8 hits the street next year I'll be first in line.

Randomchaos

Flaming Hot Doughnut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Was waiting for somebody ot mention windows 8 :)

I personally cant stand using one of those overpriced computers called a Mac. I build all of my own PCs, never had an issue with a single one over the last 8 years, using windows XP, Vista, and 7. I feel 7 is by far the best windows operating system since XP.

Senior

My brother is Junior
Reaction score
Visit site
Nothing wrong with a PC if its running UBUNTU !

There is a theory that micro$haft can only make a good OS every other version ...;)

Good - 98, XP, WIN 7
Bad - 95, ME, VISTA

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk