todays ride out

desperate

Reaction score
Visit site
Today took a ride out to the seaside, south east uk along the coast to Eastbourne then up to the cliffs at Beachy head. A lovely sunny day with bikes everywhere. Did more nodding than a donkey!!!

The very sad bit is there was suicide jumper, police everywhere and a spotter aircraft. Some poor people must be really messed up to do that on such a sunny Sunday afternoon. (If there is a God I hope she is now at rest with him)

Anyway back on with the ride through the lanes and twisties, a total of 90 miles and enjoyed every part.

But that gear box !!!! The engine above 9k sounds great but anywhere below that and the gear box howls like a banshee. I love my new FZ it does everything I wanted of my first bike. a new Yammi top box fitted for the work commute easily removed for the weekend buzz, but not sure I can live with that whinning

Hi just a stab in the dark

On my return from Eastbourne town (driving the car) i passed a black fz on a 08 plate heading towards the seafront (princess road)away from Langney around 4 o/c was that you? if i had been on the fz i would have done a u turn and beckoned the rider over for a chat. :thumbup:

Sadly no it was not me I was passing through a bit earlier, but good to know a Fz fan in the area.

I am easy to spot, I am a novice rider !!! really nervous with my hi vis wobbling around the round a bouts. But boy do I gun the straights.

Back