To all the fz8 haters (:P)

Drinky

the Dutchguy
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The pictures I posted are better than the ones yamaha has on their website,
and even what I made aren't showing how it looks in real life.
@cloggy: If there aren't any problems with delivery delay or anything, I should have it by the end of august and I'll join a FZ6 meeting :)

So you realy have to see it for yourself to be able to judge it. The exhaust will be swapped with a nice carbon akrapovic can, and it'll look hot.

The FZ1 is actually 3000!!! euros more expensive here.. so pricing is reasonable..

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The pictures I posted are better than the ones yamaha has on their website,
and even what I made aren't showing how it looks in real life.
@cloggy: If there aren't any problems with delivery delay or anything, I should have it by the end of august and I'll join a FZ6 meeting :)

So you realy have to see it for yourself to be able to judge it. The exhaust will be swapped with a nice carbon akrapovic can, and it'll look hot.

The FZ1 is actually 3000!!! euros more expensive here.. so pricing is reasonable..

I have to agree with you Tim your photo's definately looked better than most of the pics around here :thumbup:

All of the reviews agree how good it is, in my case I don't think I'm ready for a new bike yet, and although the FZ8 seems better than the FZ6 I'm just not ready to trade in for the (minor) differences, now if I totalled my bike that would be a different matter :thumbup:.

I hope the FZ8 insurance is not much more than the FZ6 as I found the full cover insurance difference with the FZ1 too much.

hope you get well soon then maybe I can get to admire your bike on one of the rides this year:thumbup: