Tissot Watches

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all, Can some of my American, Swiss or European friends tell me, or find out how much a new, original Tissot T-Touch Expert watch costs?

Tissot

As usual, we get ripped off over here in Oz, so would be very interested to know prices elsewhere and then make a decision......

Yes, they're on ebay quite cheap, but who knows if they're real or not. Best to go to a licensed retail store.

Thanks
Ian

Evitzee

Reaction score
Visit site
One's on eBay would be real. If the posting says what the MSRP (Man Sugg Retail Price) is you can reduce that by ~20% to get a bricks and mortar price here in the US, plus applicable sales tax of ~8%.

seb101

Reaction score
Visit site
When doing quick search, over here prices range from 2600 to 2900PLN for , so that prices divided by exchange rate (2,97) gives 875-980AUD

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A fine choice, my friend, a fine choice! Happens to be the line of Tissot i drool over (but not ready to part with money just yet)

here is what i was quoted from an online shop that i trust (bought a bunch of pens, and my current watch from them - never a problem)

Tissot T-Touch Expert Pilot Titanium 44.5 mm Watch, Black Dial, Titanium Bracelet $900
Tissot T-Touch Expert Titanium 45mm $900
Tissot T-Touch II Rubber 42.7 mm Watch $659
Tissot T-Touch II Steel 42.7 mm Watch $700
Tissot T-Touch II Titanium 42.7 mm Watch, Carbon Fiber Dial, Titanium Bracelet
$800

Krazyjohnny

Reaction score
Visit site
I have two TISSOT watches and one is the titanium version of the other. They are both the PR50 models because I am overly simplistic when it comes to these things. The jeweler we deal with has the watch you are looking at in the case for 800-1200 depending on the bracelet as mentioned before. Good stuff.

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site
Interesting..... I thought they might be cheaper. The Expert is recommended retail $1200- here, but you see them for approx $950- 'on special' in different stores, so that should be the going price. There is also a new Racing Touch coming out soon which will be a bit cheaper (maybe $6-700). Might wait to check that one out.

Still not too sure on ebay ones after reading a few threads on how good the fake ones are.

I will check out that timezone.com.

Cheers all.:thumbup:

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site
Your prices are similar (but still cheaper) than here.

Normally out of my price range too, but apparantly wives buy super special stuff for their husband's 40th birthday ;)