Time for some pic whoring!!!

Jedi

Pillion Boy no more!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, seeing as I've completed nearly every mod in my signature to my girlfriends bike I thought it may be time for a few photos... that, and the fact I've just been out to lube the chain and stick on the Shoei stickers she got with her new Raid II, and I had my camera phone out with me!

Apologies for picture quality, whilst the iPhone may indeed be damn fantastic in almost every respect, one thing it can't do is take good photos...

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

Enjoy!

And yes I know I'm missing the rim tape from the back wheel on the chain side, not sure why but after 300 miles it's lifted from this side whilst al the others stayed put nicely. I did wash the rim well beforehand, maybe there was still some lube grease on there. It'll be sorted for next time!

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice pictures. What does it look like with all the luggage?

Have they finished those road works yet? :D
Broke the exhaust on my car going through them the other day. :(

Jedi

Pillion Boy no more!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
The roadworks were going strong when we moved in two years ago, they are still going strong today, and no doubt they will continue going strong for many many years to come!

Sucks about your exhaust too, every time I ride through Walsall I wish I was on an Enduro not a sportsbike!

Cmayer31

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks good. I dig the blue rim stripes, but what happened to the rear chain side stripe? :eyebrow:

Bike looks good and I'd like to see pics with the luggage mounted too. :thumbup:

Jedi

Pillion Boy no more!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
And yes I know I'm missing the rim tape from the back wheel on the chain side, not sure why but after 300 miles it's lifted from this side whilst al the others stayed put nicely. I did wash the rim well beforehand, maybe there was still some lube grease on there. It'll be sorted for next time!

The rim tape needs to be reapplied, this time I'll thoroughly degrease the rim - I did wash it really well with a strong mix of washing up liquid and hot water but I reckon some of the chain lube has stayed around and the adhesive failed.

Full luggage pics coming up soon, we're going camping at Easter so the Fazer will be in full-on touring mode!