time for a new tail....

ReapeR

Reaction score
Visit site
Well after getting the o7 tail somwhat done, ive decided i no longer like it. just got back from bike week and saw alot of new r1's and really like the 09-12 tail and tail light, so i think im guna try that and use the subframe off of it to try and keep it as clean as possible, and use r1 slip ons as well, i think theyll fit the tail better and maybe give a little better 'super sport' sound after i get the r6 headers. so what do you think? keep the o7 tail or go to the new one?

ReapeR

Reaction score
Visit site
i have a 07 r1 tail on it now, but i really like the newer year tail. and some of the plastic locks where the tail and undertail hook together are broke so it keeps coming apart so if i keep the 07 i still have to get new plastic, thas why i thought bout goin ahead and doin the 09.

ReapeR

Reaction score
Visit site
well through the winter thats the plan, im guna sell my boat which i never get a chance to take out and buy an r1, but as far as the fz goes i want it unique, to stand apart from the crowd and just be one of a kind. i mean thats pretty much why we are all here right?! to compare, ask questions, get help, and show others what can be done. its not doing the immpossible its making it your own, sumthing you put time and money in to make a one of a kind bike, i mean we are limited on what we can just buy for the bikes cuz theres not really alot availible for them, especially for the people like me that want to make it aggressive and fully faired. when i bought it i saw potential and went all out with it.