Ti Leo Vince, mid pipe, and PCIII for sale!!

Superbuddha14

Reaction score
Visit site
EVERYTHING IS SOLD

I have a set of Leo Vince Titanium slip-ons off my 2004 FZ6 for sale. it's in great condition and comes with carbon fiber brackets and a midpipe. going for SOLD SOLD SOLD

i also have a PCIII with connectors, cd, and all,SOLD SOLD SOLD

all pricesNOWinclude shipping. the PCIII has a custom map for the Leo Vince exhaust so if you buy it together, the price is $550 w/o shipping.

thanks for the interest, pics will be posted by tonight, left the camera at home. let me know if you need any more details

edit: i accept paypal (add 3%) and money orders

S7301496.jpg

S7301498.jpg

S7301496.jpg

Last edited:
STEAL!!!! Good luck, someone is getting a hell of a deal.

I have the same setup and there IS a difference in power across the band. Not to mention the Italian quality and sound.

i'm not entirely sure, but i checked leo vince's site and they're different part numbers, but i don't know if it could still fit or not. we need a pro in here haha

edit: did a quick search and said no difference, but not 100%

Last edited:
Will the Leo's fit on an 08?

04-06 link pipe is shorter than the 07 and above Fz6

the mounting for the link pipe and the bracket on the frame does not fit as well. But its an easy remedy jus a bracket will solve the problem

the bracket from the subframe to the rear hugger will not fit in perfectly as well but if you have rear fender on it should not be a issue anymore...

As I bought an aftermarket 2nd hand 04-06 Leo vince for my 08 as well.. Just sharing some infos i found. hope it helps

cheers!

Back