Throttle Tamer?

AKjitsu

Reaction score
Visit site
Most of us are a bit less than thrilled with the on/off throttle response of our FZ’s. I used a Throttle Tamer on my FJR with excellent results. Anybody tried one on an FZ?

iSteve

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
I got use to the fz throttle. I mush have adjusted my ridding style to the throttle because I remember it being a little annoying.

If someone tries a tamer be sure to report back on how it works with the FZ. I would buy one if it makes a difference.

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
If you use one of these it smooths the throttle response a lot. I used mine everyday for a while, but took it off to ride a bit more sportily!

file_5.jpg

CBRF3RIDER

Reaction score
Visit site
If you use one of these it smooths the throttle response a lot. I used mine everyday for a while, but took it off to ride a bit more sportily!

file_5.jpg

+1

I have a Cramp Buster. Ive used it every day for the past few months and it really helps. I bought it for an 800 mile trip I took over the summer and liked it so much I havent taken it off. I use the skinny version instead of the full palm one. I guess the only downside is it looks a little dorky, but I dont care.

Last edited:

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
More money spent thanks to this forum...and I don't even have an FZ6 anymore!!! :eek:

Great find on the G2 Throttle Tamer. Got one ordered for the VFR!

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
I use a cramp buster on trips, but don't like using it around town or in the twisties. I am thinking about following what Hellgate did on his FZ1 and trying AF1's ECU reflash.