Throttle Rocker

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's a great and inexpensive little gadget. BUT.. I've been using go-cruise for a few months now and I have to admit I prefer it over cramp-buster type throttle assists.

It allows me to set the throttle in any given position and take my hand completely off the bar for a bit :D

Some people have issues with go-cruise not holding well in place, but I guess since I have fatter, stickier grips, I've had no issues.

Go Cruise Throttle Control-Small 7/8" Handlebar-Black | eBay

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just got one of these wrist rest, and it's well worth the $3.:rockon:

MOTORCYCLE reliable accelerator refuel gas assist throttle rocker booster C413 | eBay

I think it's great for highway riding, takes pressure off the wrist, great bang for yer buck :thumbup:

It's a great and inexpensive little gadget. BUT.. I've been using go-cruise for a few months now and I have to admit I prefer it over cramp-buster type throttle assists.

It allows me to set the throttle in any given position and take my hand completely off the bar for a bit :D

Some people have issues with go-cruise not holding well in place, but I guess since I have fatter, stickier grips, I've had no issues.

Eric I didn't know what this was so I googled it, It looks like a nifty little device, and not at all expensive :thumbup:[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHJAfBVkxZE"]go cruise[/ame].

Last edited:

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a go cruise, and it worked great. Slight slippage but then held for a long time. I adjusted by accelerating slightly and then engaging it. I only had a few weeks though and took it off. The grip real estate is too important to me and anything that took away from it was bothersome. I might look into the salamander one that uses the bar end later :)

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site

Any photos of it on the bike?

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a go cruise, and it worked great. Slight slippage but then held for a long time. I adjusted by accelerating slightly and then engaging it. I only had a few weeks though and took it off. The grip real estate is too important to me and anything that took away from it was bothersome. I might look into the salamander one that uses the bar end later :)

Totally agree with you! I don't leave mine on. I only use it for really long rides and especially ones where I know I'll be in "cruise control" territory.

It's very quick and easy to put it on / pull it off.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure if you have had any issues with the go cruise failing. Well there's an answer for it OMNI-CRUISE UNIVERSAL MOTORCYCLE CRUISE CONTROL

Yup, saw that thing and it does look fantastic (albeit 2.5 times more expensive than go-cruise).

Quite a few people have snapped their go-cruise's, but honestly I think it's just improper install / uninstall.

No idea how long mine will last. IF it does every break, I'm getting omni for sure!

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Dammit Eric, you sold me on that thing after the ride....:bow:
I like the idea of it better then the throttle rocker.