Thinking of trading

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
You know how these things go, you hesitate and, before you know it, somebody else notices the bike too and, before you know, it's SOLD!

armystrong

feeling Triumphant
Reaction score
www.fz6-forum.com
Well....the dealer and I came to the final deal of: my bike + 3500 OTD for the 06 FZ1 (see page one of this thread)...BUT I JUST COULDNT DO IT!
I've put too much time and effort into my bike and I really still enjoy it. Maybe I need two bikes, but not right now. I guess it all boiled down to: I just love my bike too much :)
Oh well...maybe another time another place...but I'm not ready to part ways with my Naked Six!:rockon:

armystrong-albums-armystrong-album-picture4579-naked-sideview.jpg

armystrong-albums-armystrong-album-picture4331-dsc-0291.jpg

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
Kinda odd, I was in the same situation a few weeks ago. I saw a FZ1 at a dealer and we started talking. I rode it was thoroughly impressed, the power, handling, and brakes felt great. They even game me a great deal, it was an 07 with 5K and they wanted my bike (as close to stock as possible) + $4K.
In the end, I couldn't do it either. I love my bike, and it has become part of my life. I think I'll keep it 'till it dies, then look for another one.

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
Was there a redesign of FZ1s done similar to the FZ6? Maintenance on our bikes is pretty simple but I know on the FZ6 certain things are much more difficult to deal with on a pre 07 than a 07+ This would be something I would consider when looking at a new FZ1 if there were simialr updates.