The zombie apocalypse is on!

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site
My buddy said the same thing last night!!! its even more creepy that this dude was naked, let alone eating someone....some people :shakehead::shakehead:

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i think a zombie world would be fun... for like maybe a day or soo.. then it would get old really quick... i mean.. with no electricity or the forum.. or easy way to get food.. or beer!!!

Randomchaos

Flaming Hot Doughnut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They say drugs, I say virus! :)

I think I need to load up on some ammo. Oddly enough, I wouldn't mind a world of zombies, as long as they aren't the fast running type.

Marthy

Reaction score
Visit site
Memorial day weekend is the Hip Hop weekend in South Beach. I'm not discriminating but I have friends who live right there in South Beach and when this time of the year come, they get the hell out of there for the weekend!!! That says it all...

But that one is the craziest story that I ever heard! Hope this poor guy make it out ok.

Rebuilt

EX Fazer still love em !
Reaction score
Visit site
They say drugs, I say virus! :)

I think I need to load up on some ammo. Oddly enough, I wouldn't mind a world of zombies, as long as they aren't the fast running type.

you want to see Plymouth city centre some days zombies n a half ... :confused: (the general people i mean not necessarily the drugs )

Last edited:

blu04

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to Florida "The Freakshow State". Being how I lived in Fl for 34 yrs, this really does not surprise me. There are definately some crazies out there.:shakehead:

Airplnmech

Reaction score
Visit site
Talked to the guys at work and they pointed out a very important fact, they didn't taze the bro. I bet the ME found half a dozen .40 cal holes in the naked dudes head. :rockon: