The Zero - special ops edition

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
Electric bikes are catching on - here's an awesome application of the technology - designed specifically for US Special Forces it has 2 hours of battery life, 67 ftlbs of torque and a top speed of 85mph - it's quiet, emits very little heat, and can charge its batteries in about an hour - overall - this thing is sweet. 'Merica

Zero Rolls Out a Rugged Electric Motorcycle for Special Ops | Autopia | Wired.com

Cool! Saw the article the other day, but just noticed: IR Rear/Front switches - is that IR illumination? if so, that's freaking awesome!

and crossing 3.2 feet of water on a battery-powered bike... that's something. I wouldn't want to be the first guy to try it. "Yeah, we think we got all insulation right - time to test. Hey you, come here... take this bike - see that creek over there? Why don't you cross it?":D

and crossing 3.2 feet of water on a battery-powered bike... that's something. I wouldn't want to be the first guy to try it. "Yeah, we think we got all insulation right - time to test. Hey you, come here... take this bike - see that creek over there? Why don't you cross it?":D

And here I was not even worrying about electricity - I was thinking - 3.2 feet? that's all? it doesn't even really need an air intake. Lets go deeper!

Back