The WHITE FZ6

Z

Zealadin

Just out of interest does anyone else have the white FZ6N, seems to be an uncommon choice, and I don't see it mentioned very often in sigs or threads!

VWci

Reaction score
Visit site
Just out of interest does anyone else have the white FZ6N, seems to be an uncommon choice, and I don't see it mentioned very often in sigs or threads!

I think this forum is based in the US, moreover naked FZ6s are not avaliable from factory in there, that makes fz6 nakeds (all colors, white, grey, orange, yellow etc.) rare in the forum against fazers...

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

i saw one of he white fz6n's today...in a bike shop! there are not many of any FZ6n's about as it is....i have only ever seen one other orange one on the road, other than mine...and that aint orange anymore, anyway.

:thumbup:

Z

Zealadin

I'll try and put some pics up, still working out alot of stuff on the forums, so not sure it will work.
These are some pics at the bike shop, before I picked it up, and one from the day I brought her home!

zealadin-albums-bike-pics-picture3878-bike-shop.jpg

zealadin-albums-bike-pics-picture3877-bike-shop.jpg

zealadin-albums-bike-pics-picture3879-after-bringing-her-home.jpg

zealadin-albums-bike-pics-picture3873-old-fzx250-zeal-behind-new-fz6n.jpg

This one is when I took her for a ride with my Dad, the red bike is my old Zeal.

Its hard to see, but its a pearl white.

I have to admit though, I haven't seen another FZ6N on the road, only the FZ6S's

Oh and what you can't see in these older pictures is the handprint my nephew left on the seat with his dirty hands when his mother decided "HEY my son was just invited to come out and see the new bike, lets give him a cheese stick to smear all over it!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
nice looking bike...cant help but think it would look even better if yamaha carried the white through at the rear of the seat, and put the red stripe on it, as well as n the front fender...

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I love the white I wish we could get that over in the US. Beautiful bike.

Thanks for posting a pic ;)

Deb

Z

Zealadin

No problem, just glad it worked!
Yea its a bit unfortunate that the colour isn't on those areas, but I'll probably have that fixed up some time in the future if I can get the colours matched. (and find a good place to do it, since the old people I went too went out of business)

When I got mine I didn't really have a choice because it was the last of the 08's (new) that the chain of dealers I was at had, and it was very reasonable. That being said the only one that I liked more was the orange, and well when it came down to it, it was love at first sight (fingers crossed my fiancee doesn't see this comment :D), and I think the oranges were an earlier year.

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Naked street fighters are my pref, bought mine new last year and just did my first mod, a pair of two brothers, man they blew my head off when I started her up for the first time.

Z

Zealadin

Awwwww /JEALOUS!
A two brothers exhaust is what I'm hoping to get, keeping an eye out for a good deal and trying to put aside a little extra for when it comes along :p

Did you get yours from a dealer or via the good ole internet.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No problem, just glad it worked!
Yea its a bit unfortunate that the colour isn't on those areas, but I'll probably have that fixed up some time in the future if I can get the colours matched. (and find a good place to do it, since the old people I went too went out of business)

When I got mine I didn't really have a choice because it was the last of the 08's (new) that the chain of dealers I was at had, and it was very reasonable. That being said the only one that I liked more was the orange, and well when it came down to it, it was love at first sight (fingers crossed my fiancee doesn't see this comment :D), and I think the oranges were an earlier year.

the orange was a 2006 colour only....pretty rare anywhere i think.

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
The white scheme looks really good! But as Wolfman said, it's somewhat lacking in the rear. I think it would look good with the grab bar-unit painted white with the red stripe in the middle just behind the seat! :)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The white scheme looks really good! But as Wolfman said, it's somewhat lacking in the rear. I think it would look good with the grab bar-unit painted white with the red stripe in the middle just behind the seat! :)

exactly! and the same can be said about the 06 orange fz6n, it had the racing stripe down the centre of the tank, but not anywhere else...if it was an Italian made bike, that's not how it would be...they would carry it all the way through...but regardless, the white and red on the FZ6 still looks great.

Z

Zealadin

Very true on the italian bike comment! (Their attention to detail is normally insane!)
I was just thinking when I posted these: what would she look like with the tail in white?
It would definately balance the colour more.

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
exactly! and the same can be said about the 06 orange fz6n, it had the racing stripe down the centre of the tank, but not anywhere else...if it was an Italian made bike, that's not how it would be...they would carry it all the way through...but regardless, the white and red on the FZ6 still looks great.

Yeah, the Italians definitely know how to carry the lines throughout the bike. Especially on the Ducatis! Some of those bikes are just...:drool:

clockworkjon

SUCKERS!
Reaction score
Visit site
nice looking bike...cant help but think it would look even better if yamaha carried the white through at the rear of the seat, and put the red stripe on it, as well as n the front fender...

Beat me to it. I've thought about repainting mine white. I had a lowside at a trackday a month ago and although it doesn't NEED repainting, I thought that since I'm going naked and essentially changing the whole appearance that I might as well paint it too. White is at the top of the list. Nose to tail.

CZAR357

Reaction score
Visit site
this is one of the best looking fz6n i've ever seen. considered to repaint mine but wont look the same with engine in silver

Love the color scheme! With that said, white looks good if you are going to keep it in your garage and stare at it all day. Personally, I like riding mine and would rather not have to clean it after every ride because white shows everything!

Z

Zealadin

True that, even covered and inside it still shows up with little particles, mud, leaves, even just droplets of water that have dried leave a visible mark.
I think the trick is to use it lots so people don't have the opportunity to have a look when its not moving :p