The snow is coming

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Loving the snow me! The school was closed so I didn't have to go to work. Southampton council didn't seem to be bothered about gritting the roads and so I was planning to get the train before discovering they were all over the place too!

Some pics from my flat here. It was the nice type of snow! :)
snow_days pictures by SANGER_A2 - Photobucket

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well..its a case of be carefull what you ask for..weve had about 2-3 inches in less than an hour now. this hasnt gone un-noticed by my son Ewan..he goes to bed at 7pm but has somehow woken up very excited..i think kids can just sence stuff like this..lol

Nooj

Reaction score
Visit site
I skived off yesterday due to the weather and made this with the Missus in the garden.

IMG_0206.jpg

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well..its a case of be carefull what you ask for..weve had about 2-3 inches in less than an hour now. this hasnt gone un-noticed by my son Ewan..he goes to bed at 7pm but has somehow woken up very excited..i think kids can just sence stuff like this..lol
They use the force mate lol.

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
It's coming in again. Heavy snow from 4am for us Berkshire-ites. And my mates coming to tow my car to the garage at 9am. Clutch is f*cked. £670 for a new one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's coming in again. Heavy snow from 4am for us Berkshire-ites. And my mates coming to tow my car to the garage at 9am. Clutch is f*cked. £670 for a new one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That sucks about the car Mat. Are you selling the Honda?

Nelly

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
I am. Finances have been shot to sh!t recently. Been mulling a remortgage to pay everything off but recently decided to take out a loan to cover the cards, overdrafts etc so I thoughts I had everything sorted. Then bil for £670 crops up!! Nice cheque arrived this morning for 20k. I'll be paying it off for 7 years. Not good. So yes selling the Honda. Will probably ebay the FZ6 and Honda in March/April then buy something cheaper for, say £2k

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nelly is not the only mad biker...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88tZOs9GIQk"]YouTube - Snow Scooter Skid[/ame]

Nooj

Reaction score
Visit site
Buggered if I'm going out in that at half five in the morning, at least you get some daylight to go in, it's pich black for me on earlies. This was what I would have had to ride to work in this morning:

5-30am.jpg

Last edited:

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
it just doesnt stop ..i hear the sarf coast is gonna get another dumping this weekend..

they been saying the salt levels in cartain parts have almost been used up too :eek:

Nooj

Reaction score
Visit site
Wiltshire has asked to borrow grit from Devon as they're close to running out. What I want to know is, who's going to go round picking the grit up to give it back once Wiltshire's finished with it?

MarkyG57

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Greetings from a very white Cotswolds, -3' at the moment @ 2140 hrs Fri 6/2/09. Were due -8' on the 7th, not cold to some of our fellow riders who live elsewhere on planet Earth, but cold enough for us thank you very much:eek:

PS, can we have our grit back please Mr??:spank: