The Scoreboard

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, to stop fellow members inadvertently finding out results when they are yet to see the game (not my fault no one else wants to share my joy this September :D), lets have a football BS thread.

All codes welcome, except for Gridiorn (don't understand that game & why they wear more padding than I do on the motorbike!).

Oh, can we make it sticky? ? ? ?

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
All codes welcome, except for Gridiorn (don't understand that game & why they wear more padding than I do on the motorbike!).

Because when they get tackled its the equivelant of being hit by a car doing 50kph :eek: But the main reason is that when they get tackled its ANYTHING goes :rockon: Stiff arm OK , mid air OK , crow bar OK :rolleyes: :justkidding: but you get the idea..

When you have someone who knows the game sit down & explain the rules fully & tell why this man does what he does & how this dude helps that dude then you cant help but love the game :thumbup:
Yes just like I do :BLAA:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siGuUmPvo-M]YouTube - NFL's Hardest Hits[/ame]

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, to stop fellow members inadvertently finding out results when they are yet to see the game (not my fault no one else wants to share my joy this September :D), lets have a football BS thread.

Oh, can we make it sticky? ? ? ?

Thank you :thumbup:

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So it appears we have a showdown in the NRL.

This game to me is almost as personal as the Roosters playing Souths. Which means one thing, destroy the other team.

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
Because when they get tackled its the equivelant of being hit by a car doing 50kph :eek: But the main reason is that when they get tackled its ANYTHING goes :rockon: Stiff arm OK , mid air OK , crow bar OK :rolleyes: :justkidding: but you get the idea..

When you have someone who knows the game sit down & explain the rules fully & tell why this man does what he does & how this dude helps that dude then you cant help but love the game :thumbup:
Yes just like I do :BLAA:

YouTube - NFL's Hardest Hits

Or more accurately because they are a bunch of pansies --> :cheer:
We can call it a 'game' but not a sport :p :Flip:

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Since our teams are facing off, should we not have a small wager?

Thinking like the looser becomes a member of the winning team? Or the pain & agony of having to wear their jersey in the others presence up till GF next year?

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Since our teams are facing off, should we not have a small wager?

Thinking like the looser becomes a member of the winning team? Or the pain & agony of having to wear their jersey in the others presence up till GF next year?

Best bet? Change yr avatar to the winning team for 3 months. Humpy would like the roosters as much as you would like the dragons :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dunno

Reaction score
Visit site
One word DRAGONS

Amen Brother :thumbup:

The Mighty Dragons will bring it home. It's been a long time coming. My brother is 28 & has never seen them win the big one :eek:

Bring on Sunday........................... roast chook for everyone.

BTW. How funny is AFL? No extra time. I really feel for the supporters who flew in from out of town & will now miss the Final Grand Final (with extra time).
Quite fortunate for the AFL who stand to make an additional $25m from this fiasco :(

Dunno

Reaction score
Visit site
This is the result of similar bet. My brother had to leave it there for 4 days during a trip to the Snowies. He would spew if he knew posted this photo :D
HondaGSXR1000.jpg

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Amen Brother :thumbup:

The Mighty Dragons will bring it home. It's been a long time coming. My brother is 28 & has never seen them win the big one :eek:

Bring on Sunday........................... roast chook for everyone.

BTW. How funny is AFL? No extra time. I really feel for the supporters who flew in from out of town & will now miss the Final Grand Final (with extra time).
Quite fortunate for the AFL who stand to make an additional $25m from this fiasco :(

I came to the Dragons via the Steelers merge but im Dragon through & through now :rockon: , this has been a LOOOOOONG time coming :thumbup: Hell i even cried through the debarcle that was 1999 :(

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Best bet? Change yr avatar to the winning team for 3 months. Humpy would like the roosters as much as you would like the dragons :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stinky tri colours :thumbdown: BOOOOOO !!!!!!!!........ DRAGONS :bow: :bow: :cheer: :cheer:

I like this idea Kaz :thumbup:

Dunno

Reaction score
Visit site
I came to the Dragons via the Steelers merge but im Dragon through & through now :rockon: , this has been a LOOOOOONG time coming :thumbup: Hell i even cried through the debarcle that was 1999 :(

I can't even talk about 99. 2nd worst day ever was 2005 Prelim :( I don't want you to watch the whole thing. Just fast forward to 4:44..................
That's me sitting in between my Dad & my father in law. As you can see by our faces we had a great night :banghead:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYM0-NlM_pA]YouTube - One Magnificent Night.. Tigers into 2005 GF[/ame]

2010 is our year mate. Bring it on :rockon:

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like this idea & how about we add something about the other persons team to our signature for 3 months ??? The team emblem & something from the team song as your signature :thumbup:

Hmmm, I can live with that considering its your sig & avatar thats changing till next Jan :D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I can't even talk about 99. 2nd worst day ever was 2005 Prelim :( I don't want you to watch the whole thing. Just fast forward to 4:44..................
That's me sitting in between my Dad & my father in law. As you can see by our faces we had a great night :banghead:
YouTube - One Magnificent Night.. Tigers into 2005 GF

2010 is our year mate. Bring it on :rockon:

I couldnt watch it from the start even if I tried