the road told me to go naked

I always hate to see these threads; Glad to hear that you came out of the ordeal with only minor injuries. Heal quickly and then get naked....the bike that is!

I was planning on giving this headlight a shot with my next project bike (which is now on hold)

YellowSVcloseup1-vi.jpg
YellowSVcloseupfronthalo1-vi.jpg

Can buy it here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Moto...5061105QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Price is decent but I am not sure how much modification would be needed to get it in our bikes.

Stay Safe!

Rip the fairings off then see how it goes from there.

You have SOOOO many ideas you can get from the forum. I like Devs headlight conversion myself. That would look great.

BTW, there could have been a lot more damage, to you AND the bike

Rip the fairings off then see how it goes from there.

You have SOOOO many ideas you can get from the forum. I like Devs headlight conversion myself. That would look great.

BTW, there could have been a lot more damage, to you AND the bike

yup but in the end i guess it all comes down to what you want most and what you are capable of doing but what ever route you take just take your time

sorry to hear that... so glad you are okay... this has happened to me too.. it sucks to see for no reason perfectly good bike is damaged...hey like everyone said its a perfect opportunity to go naked...

more ouch.. u had just bought the pazzo and rizoma bar ends from me few months ago.. how did they hold up...

The levers are fine a little scratch on the one. The left bar end is functional but messed up.

Back