The Riding Game!

tejkowskit

Gold Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm impressed. Someone ACTUALLY found ostriches!!

Next challenge: Your Bike by a body of water, (lake pond, ocean, river, canal, sea, reservoir).

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Next challenge: by a motorcycle club establishment.

staticmap
884-898 Mullet Rd, Cocoa Beach-Cape Canaveral, FL 32920, USA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

I'm loving all the fresh challenges and the speed they are coming through, its hard to keep up. Just last night I got a shot of Wolfman and Damien with my Naked Wasp in the bkg, lousy shot- no tripod, flash on camera rainy and humid. and well after Cliff and Bryan pipped me at the post, and with all the rain, I rode thru several bodies of water this morning, ha ha ha
Well tonight we might swing past the Black Uhlans clubhouse and hope we dont get noticed!

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm sorry my post was very short!!!!!

Very cloudy day around here (Daytona 500 was postponed due to weather!!!), and just after I took the picture and was going to upload it then it started to rain!!!!! so I was not able to put a little more information, that is why I included the map, which actually could be a very neat feature of TapaTalk.

Not very visible in the picture is a Carnival cruise and not in the picture a Disney one.
At the end of that canal is the Atlantic Ocean, I was hoping the area would be empty and I would have ridden the bike all the way down a sidewalk, but the fishermen were actually not to happy to see me there, so I stayed up there!!!!!!
Behind my back, in that canal, there are two gates to control the water flow into the Banana River.
So, lots of water around.

Last edited:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Humpy aint EVER giving up the rum Nelly , not for lent , passover , ramadan , Easter or whatever other occasion you want to put in there :BLAA: Having one right now ;)

Im impressed to Adrian , I snapped a pic with Emu's yesterday afternoon ( Emu farm 10 mins away ;) ) but didnt get to post it.. Ohh well next time , meeting on at the local Rebels clubhouse tonight & that may not be the best time to go taking happy snaps :eek:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Humpy aint EVER giving up the rum Nelly , not for lent , passover , ramadan , Easter or whatever other occasion you want to put in there :BLAA: Having one right now ;)

Im impressed to Adrian , I snapped a pic with Emu's yesterday afternoon ( Emu farm 10 mins away ;) ) but didnt get to post it.. Ohh well next time , meeting on at the local Rebels clubhouse tonight & that may not be the best time to go taking happy snaps :eek:

Well you will wee yourself when I post a picture where us rough tough Midlands Bikers meet.

Your bike by a motorcycle club establishment.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Im still in with a chance.... It was so wet on the ride home, I was almost doing burn outs at every take off
Maybe tom night:-
Your bike at a motorcycle club establishment

And its still p***ing down

Sent from the phone: sorry 'bout my spileng, fat fingers...you know!

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Your bike at a motorcycle club establishment.
well this is the current challenge, but I did try, Jamie is setting the GPS on Damien, so when I turned off the freeway to home he knew exactly where he was. Only took 30 secs and it was spot on.
'Twas good to meet after 12 months of on-line contact, had a coffee and a good chat.
So anyway, tommorow night I am spinning past the 'Angels fortress in Fairfield, I might get a pic from across the road:

Your bike at a motorcycle club establishment

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I said I.d have a go, eirher the Black Uhlans or the 'Angels compound
Well hope this qualifies
6e165847-f8b3-0776.jpg

So if the pic shows ok???its across Heidelberg rd from the original club house in Fairfield Melbourne
The next challenge:
Your bike with your Mum or Dad

Sent from the phone: sorry 'bout

my spileng, fat fingers...you know!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I said I.d have a go, eirher the Black Uhlans or the 'Angels compound
Well hope this qualifies
6e165847-f8b3-0776.jpg

So if the pic shows ok???its across Heidelberg rd from the original club house in Fairfield Melbourne
The next challenge:
Your bike with your Mum or Dad

Sent from the phone: sorry 'bout

my spileng, fat fingers...you know!
Nice one Adrian,
My folks are in live in Spain so thats me out of this one.

Nelly

DigitalOverride

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm BACK, baby! Norway has finally thawed up enough for riding season to begin, and while I don't have my parents in the picture below I just wanted to post it anyway. Glad to see the thread has been started.

First ride of the season, 8C / 46F temperatures, cloudy weather blocking most of the sun and lots of wind, but dry tarmac and otherwise OK riding conditions. Got my FZ6 S2 ABS out of storage last weekend and did a service overhaul, took her out for a few minutes yesterday, then went for a four hour ride today.

New Dainese leathers are awesome, as are the boots and gloves. Totally different riding feel from the synthetics I wore all last year, so good to get back on the road and be free. Did a lot of stop-and-go's, still not entirely used to the ABS and the throttle response, so going to take it easy for a while still.

Looking forward to more challenges, have been thinking of new ones all winter :)

Next challenge: Your bike with your Mum or Dad

DigitalOverride

Reaction score
Visit site
No reason why it shouldn't count to my mind. Unless someone grabs the next challenge tonight, it's off to a McD drive through tomorrow!

Current challenge: "your bike with a Cheeseburger on it"