Visit site
photo3-5.jpg

next challenge: Your bike next to a clown.:BLAA:

Damn! You beat me to it..

next challenge: Your bike next to a clown

DigitalOverride

Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet, this game is still on? I've been reading the first 50 pages for fun, but I'd love to keep it going on my new FZ6 :)

next challenge: Your bike next to a clown

Update:

I'm calling this one! Had to drive all over town, visited two McDonalds' (first and second images), one ToysRUs (third image), found a goofy looking politician (hey, they're all clowns, aren't they!?, I mean, just look at the fourth image), before I found a flyer for a circus on a lamppost just before I got to work (last image, you can just make out the face of the clown).

Next challenge: Your bike next to some heavy machinery, like an excavator, or a dump truck, or something along those lines.

Last edited:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
found a goofy looking politician (hey, they're all clowns, aren't they!?, I mean, just look at the fourth image)

Next challenge: Your bike next to some heavy machinery, like an excavator, or a dump truck, or something along those lines.

There's the winner right there :D

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Here ya go this is at a tire recycling plant...I would have pulled up right beside one of the loaders but the ground is littered with sharp metal objects so I opted to save mu tires lol

Next challenge your bike at your local performance shop, bike performance shop preferably but any automotive performance shop will do.......however not just a repair shop

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

tejkowskit

Gold Member
Reaction score
Visit site
found a goofy looking politician (hey, they're all clowns, aren't they!?, I mean, just look at the fourth image)

Hahaha. That made me laugh. They're all clowns.

DigitalOverride

Reaction score
Visit site
Heh, since no one else went for this one, I figured I'd use the opportunity to go for a ride and stop by my shop on the way home. Still no leathers due to long delivery time from Dainese, apparently, though the weather most certainly has turned to fall so I'm not sure how much use I'll have for leathers this year.

Actually delivering my bike to the shop on Monday to have it serviced, as well as fitting a lower cowl, roller protectors, and a main stand. Got a good deal on the gear and parts for the bike with fitting and servicing, which is why I'm not doing it myself :)

Considering having it Dyno'd so I have a baseline before I start modding it, which is just a matter of time really.

Next challenge: Your bike next to a sailboat/ship

Last edited:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Man I thought I had this one in the bag. Went for a run with my son down to Williamstown port and we talked about the challenge. Thought about a ship crane and the next challenge I could post, which was very close to the current one
Your bike next to a saiil boat/ ship

Anyway we got out for ride
31be5c7e-3923-91a1.jpg

Sent from the phone: sorry 'bout my spileng, fat fingers...you know!

So I looked at one of the photos I took of my son and our bikes and if you look really hard you can just make out some boats in the background. (I think its pushing it )

Last edited:

tejkowskit

Gold Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't really have any sail boats or ships by me. But I was able to find something with similiar size.. First one is a barge, second is an old hull of a sailboat, and the 3rd is just a cool old school 1 person submarine.
Image09112011154802.jpg

Image09112011154404.jpg

Image09112011154210.jpg

oh ya and new challenge (I'm gonna make one up here) Your bike by any street sign that has your age!

DigitalOverride

Reaction score
Visit site
Dammit... my shop dropped my bike from height, having put it on it's centrestand on top of a lift and proceeded to go to lunch. "It must have slipped off, somehow"...

Bad news: Tank needs to be replaced, maybe some other parts. 2-3 weeks for the parts to come in
Good news: The shop will cover charges for everything, and they'll throw in a free dyno and loan of an FZ1 for the duration

As for the challenge, bah, silly Americans with your numbered streets ;) I rode around for a bit trying to find a street sign with house numbers on it, but alas, no 28... May try again later/tomorrow with the FZ1.

Current challenge: Your bike by any street sign that has your age!

tejkowskit

Gold Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dammit... my shop dropped my bike from height, having put it on it's centrestand on top of a lift and proceeded to go to lunch. "It must have slipped off, somehow"...

Bad news: Tank needs to be replaced, maybe some other parts. 2-3 weeks for the parts to come in
Good news: The shop will cover charges for everything, and they'll throw in a free dyno and loan of an FZ1 for the duration

As for the challenge, bah, silly Americans with your numbered streets ;) I rode around for a bit trying to find a street sign with house numbers on it, but alas, no 28... May try again later/tomorrow with the FZ1.

Current challenge: Your bike by any street sign that has your age!

haha, sorry. And you know them lending you the FZ1 is only a marketing scheme! They are gonna sucker you into buying a bigger, more powerful bike! haha. Don't give in!

tejkowskit

Gold Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thought that was gonna be an easy one. Ill change it. You're bike by an emergency MEDICAL services vehicle (such as an ambulance or fire engine providing BLS or ALS service).

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thought that was gonna be an easy one. Ill change it. You're bike by an emergency MEDICAL services vehicle (such as an ambulance or fire engine providing BLS or ALS service).

I'm thinking you're going to put yourself as interference or attention will be on EMS and not on you situation. So your going to stop your bike in an area where there is a call get off your bike and take a picture?

You're bike by an emergency MEDICAL services vehicle (such as an ambulance or fire engine providing BLS or ALS service).

Last edited:

tejkowskit

Gold Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm thinking you're going to put yourself as interference or attention will be on EMS and not on you situation. So your going to stop your bike in an area where there is a call get off your bike and take a picture?

lol It doesn't have to be at the scene of a call.

famous556

TV4 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site

I'll sit this one out for fairness sake. I'm a paramedic and work for two agencies and usually ride the FZ to work...

Somebody else get it so I can play along in the next one!

tejkowskit

Gold Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll sit this one out for fairness sake. I'm a paramedic and work for two agencies and usually ride the FZ to work...

Somebody else get it so I can play along in the next one!

Nice where are you a medic? Are you FF/PM? I am in medic school right now. Just finished my 5th week.