The Riding Game!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, let's refresh this and hope to start getting some more action here...
I know, the weather is not collaborating in many many places...

Here is for the previous challenge, I'm sorry for the quality of the picture, it as a little dark and I was using my phone!!!!

But then I got my camera and got a more serious one!!!!!

Next Challenge: your bike by an iron gate

Fantastic!!! Thank you!

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
Great Picture with the Shuttle AngelFZ, Love it!! Thanks to our short sighted government it will soon be a rare photo as well. America, Boldly going nowhere. :confused:

Senior

My brother is Junior
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I'm please to say that I managed my first ride of the year today. The bike has been tucked up nice and warm in the shed plugged in to the battery tender waiting for the right time to come out . . . .

:cheer: :cheer:

So hopefully this will be ok to meet the Next Challenge: your bike by an iron gate.

If it's good to go I'll post up a new challenge :thumbup:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So hopefully this will be ok to meet the Next Challenge: your bike by an iron gate.

Of course it's good enough.. it's perfect really! Post up the next challenge quick! (I may be able to get out for a ride tomorrow if it doesn't snow too bad :D )

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I'm please to say that I managed my first ride of the year today. The bike has been tucked up nice and warm in the shed plugged in to the battery tender waiting for the right time to come out . . . .

:cheer: :cheer:

Great picture, thanks.

Next challenge please, I might even get it today (since I could not go out fishing so I took the bike) or tomorrow and congratulations on your first ride of the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior

My brother is Junior
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the Okay of the gate picture .. . :cheer:

Next Challenge: Your Bike outside you local Yamaha Dealership

(may have been done before, and should be not too difficult, but we need to kick start the riding game !!)

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
2011-02-14115549.jpg

Pic sucks cause I used my phone and they wouldn't let me park in the grass. I was sad. So it may not count.

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
Asked the wife for a challenge cause I drew a blank and she made me laugh. She said "in front of a "adult" store. Bonus points if you have a "toy". Adam & Eve was her suggestion.

Let me know if someone thinks that isn't forum appropriate and I'll think of something else.

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
Asked the wife for a challenge cause I drew a blank and she made me laugh. She said "in front of a "adult" store. Bonus points if you have a "toy". Adam & Eve was her suggestion.

Let me know if someone thinks that isn't forum appropriate and I'll think of something else.

When you posted this, I was next door to a Patricia's.

460c98c0-8e8c-f19d.jpg

Next up, your bike next to a limousine.
Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using tapatalk.

Senior

My brother is Junior
Reaction score
Visit site
Next challenge: Your bike next to at least 2 bicycles. 73.6 bonus points for each additional bicycle!

Well, here's my Fazer with 6 bicycles . . . .

But I do have to admit that the Fazer didn't move anywhere to get this photo ;), so I'll not claim this one yet as this is The Riding Game ! (and I feel like I'm cheating a bit as I got them out the shed !!!!) and yes that small bike at the front really does not have a seat . . . . :eek::eek:

If ERCI approves, I'll post a new challenge.

Next challenge: Your bike next to at least 2 bicycles. 73.6 bonus points for each additional bicycle!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, here's my Fazer with 6 bicycles . . . .

But I do have to admit that the Fazer didn't move anywhere to get this photo ;), so I'll not claim this one yet as this is The Riding Game ! (and I feel like I'm cheating a bit as I got them out the shed !!!!) and yes that small bike at the front really does not have a seat . . . . :eek::eek:

If ERCI approves, I'll post a new challenge.

Love the trials bike!! I'm guessing you're pretty good to have such a serious setup (assuming that's your bike). Go ahead and post the next challenge. :thumbup:

Senior

My brother is Junior
Reaction score
Visit site
Love the trials bike!! I'm guessing you're pretty good to have such a serious setup (assuming that's your bike). Go ahead and post the next challenge. :thumbup:

Ha ha, :D you should see me trying to ride the trials bike (not a pretty sight) :eek: The Onza trials bike is my eldest son's (15 year old) the 2 full susser Specialized Stumpjumpers are mine (2004 and 2007 models) the Scott is my first MTB that my wife is riding, the green thing (weighs 40 something lbs !!) is my youngest son's but he's now to big for so he's riding the yellow Trek (which is my wife's) . . .

NEXT CHALLENGE: Your bike on bridge over water with boats in the background

Good Luck :thumbup:

dstaffx

Reaction score
Visit site
Ha ha, :D you should see me trying to ride the trials bike (not a pretty sight) :eek: The Onza trials bike is my eldest son's (15 year old) the 2 full susser Specialized Stumpjumpers are mine (2004 and 2007 models) the Scott is my first MTB that my wife is riding, the green thing (weighs 40 something lbs !!) is my youngest son's but he's now to big for so he's riding the yellow Trek (which is my wife's) . . .

:thumbup:

Wow. thats a confusing setup you got there.

My brothers 2007 stuntjumper was nicked off the roof of his car at 3 month old. Never got it back but luckly had it insured so got another.

CURRENT CHALLENGE: Your bike on bridge over water with boats in the background

Good Luck

dstaffx

Reaction score
Visit site
View attachment 34260

NEXT CHALLANGE Your bike infront of a waterfall or dam

No cheating and using old holiday photos. Remember the idea is to get out and ride ride ride.

Good Luck:thumbup:

Edit: I couldn't park the bike on the bridge as it's a single lane bridge and I'd be blocking the traffic.