The most retarded custom bike I've ever seen

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...contentQ7dQQfviZ1&item=190301233031&viewitem=

uglygixxer.jpg

ewwwwwwwwwww. What a waste of money. Notice how they removed one of the front and the rear brake calipers, and the spiked metal frame sliders(and everything else)

What goes through these peoples minds when they think something like this would be cool?

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
I dunno, for a show bike, that thing is pretty sexy. I don't think it's useful for riding, but imagine it with a nice star filter on the camera and some multi-colored lighting.....

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
there was either and R1 or R6 on ebay last week with a big wheel kit on it... however it was the champions edition....

mglowe

Reaction score
mglowe.public.iastate.edu
I dunno, for a show bike, that thing is pretty sexy. I don't think it's useful for riding, but imagine it with a nice star filter on the camera and some multi-colored lighting.....

Odd I was thinking the same thing keira. With the right background, lighting and some eye candy it would be a great photo shoot.

brady_cakes01

Reaction score
Visit site
Dumb Dumb Dumb, plus I am not a fan of the GSXR's at all. plus where i live every other bike is a streched GSXR or Hyab., it gets old really fast

ANLR21

Master Blaster
Reaction score
Visit site
Seems to be all the rage with Hayabusas in my area, to stretch the swingarm, put a monster tire on the back, and then actually try to ride it.

Hilarious to watch, really. I carry extra band-aids for them, just in case.

B

bluenova

The R1 posted by 08fz6 I can understand as the rear tire has a round profile, but the GSX-R rear tire seems to have a flat profile, how on earth would that work???