The Greatest Mod In The Universe, EVER!!!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Did you go for the Yamaha OEM version or find a Chinese knock-off for this mod? ;)

i went the "what was lying around in my shed" route on this mod....involves finding the crappiest Soldering iron you can get your hands on, a bit of good oil Aussie ingenuity, and a desire to fix a small issue to make riding at night, justy that little bit easier!

:D

jerdman89

wait... what goes here?
Reaction score
Visit site
I see a bracket with an extra switch not sure what it controls though, and it looks like your gps is tethered to it. Do I win or do I have to guess what it does?

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I see a bracket with an extra switch not sure what it controls though, and it looks like your gps is tethered to it. Do I win or do I have to guess what it does?

Yes, you have yto Guess what it does! :D, and Yes my GPS is tehered to the bracket holding the switch...poor man's safety chain! :D

:D

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Can I have a guess? I know this one! :BLAA:. A bright light flashed above my head and it just came to me. It's like the road before me was all lit up. ;)

Last edited:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Can I have a guess? I know this one! :BLAA:. A bright light flashed above my head and it just came to me. It's like the road before me was all lit up. ;)

Well that made it a bit easy. So, how many Watts on this ingenious invention??? The bottom of the bracket could double as a cigarette holder too... Nice.
:rockon:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well that made it a bit easy. So, how many Watts on this ingenious invention??? The bottom of the bracket could double as a cigarette holder too... Nice.
:rockon:

Still don't reckon you've quite cottoned on yet. It's a pretty FLASH invention:D.

Also I'm thinking that the beer holder mod has been undervalued:(.

You do realise it'll hold Jim Beam stubbies also don't you folks?:jawdrop::steve::wav::rockon::cheer::BLAA:

BamBam77

Old but still riding
Reaction score
Visit site
When I first saw the elastic strap I thought, you'll strap it to your suit to do one of those no hands over a jump deal.:eek:
Are you an old motocross rider?

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
I don't know mate...if a cup holder on a motorcycle turns your crank that much, perhaps it's time to upgrade to a Goldwing..... (I hear they have built in Capachino makers and a small toatser oven!!) :thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know mate...if a cup holder on a motorcycle turns your crank that much, perhaps it's time to upgrade to a Goldwing..... (I hear they have built in Capachino makers and a small toatser oven!!) :thumbup:

Or an XJR? :eek::D:BLAA:

But this way you get a nippy mid range bike with the mod. cons. (not all of them obviously. I think the new Gold Wings are going to have a crapper on board).:BLAA:

Besides....it's a beer holder. Cup holders are for girl's bikes, and XJR's.

The only improvement would for it to be refrigerated:eek::rockon::cheer:.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Its has begun .... LMFAO!! I've seen this before....My Dad did the same mods to his 1978 Yamaha XS100, started with the beer holder then the ciggrette lighter with the wind proof cig holder,then the wind jammer fairing with stereo 8 track player then the matching rear hard bags with the top case with a beer cooler inside,oh and a C.B. radio,then the king and queen sadle Super Plush!! :BLAA: he never laid it down though!!! :BLAA: :rockon: oh and he wore a mushroom helmet full face were for Wimps!!

Last edited:

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
Or an XJR? :eek::D:BLAA: I think the new Gold Wings are going to have a crapper on board).:BLAA:

That is an easy mod that can even be installed on the FZ6 (rider) in under a minute, Its called the depends mod. :spank:

With all the close calls and riders down this last year I think it might be a worthy mod to consider. :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Its has begun .... LMFAO!! I've seen this before....My Dad did the same mods to his 1978 Yamaha XS100, started with the beer holder then the ciggrette lighter with the wind proof cig holder,then the wind jammer fairing with stereo 8 track player then the matching rear hard bags with the top case with a beer cooler inside,oh and a C.B. radio,then the king and queen sadle Super Plush!! :BLAA: he never laid it down though!!! :BLAA: :rockon: oh and he wore a mushroom helmet full face were for Wimps!!

The 15inch Full HD LED LCD TV is being installed as we speak! ;) Along with the refrigerated top box (thanks for the idea!!!!;))

:BLAA:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The 15inch Full HD LED LCD TV is being installed as we speak! ;) Along with the refrigerated top box (thanks for the idea!!!!;))

:BLAA:
Lmfao dont forget to put the PS3 on there too!! you can work on your C.O.D. prestiges whilst sipping a cold one and smoking a ciggy!! :BLAA: I tell ya what I would fight a grown man wearing a balarena TuTu too ride as a pillon on a bike with all that!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would fight a grown man wearing a balarena TuTu too ride as a pillon on a bike with all that!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I reckon a grown man wearing a balarena tutu would be pretty tough to beat too (if you can find one). They would've had a hard time of it growing up:BLAA:.

I reckon the thread died out 'cause everyone has gone off with their anvils, and ACME black boards, to try and fit beer holders, and telly's to their fizzers:rockon:.