The best job I have ever had

ry_1104

Marine Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, this past weekend some of us Marines from my command went to Kings Dominion, it's a theme park in Richmond, VA, and my wife went along to. We helped do their annual haunt thing they do. Basically we got to dress up as monsters and stuff and go scare people all weekend long. The park provided everything we needed to do this ie; costumes, fake blood, the works.
Anyways I had a blast. I was part of one of the haunted mazes called Blood Shed. Well when you first enter the maze you take one corner and there was some hay scattered around, an outhouse, a wagon, and a horse water troft(SP). Well I was in a Rubber mask, a tradderd and torn lons sleeve shirt and gray pants with blood all over me. Well I would sit in the water troft and I looked like a fake dummy just placed there. Ok you know how most of the time when people do this they just jump at people but stay in the water troft? Well not me I would come flying out of it screaming and hollering and jumpin at people. They HATED it!!! I scared so many people it was hilarious. On Sunday night I counted just for fun I scared 26 people back out the entrance, made 5-6 people wet themselves, and I don't know how many people cry. This was an AWESOME experience and I am going back next year for the 4 weekends they do this. PS are there any Virginia people on here who went this past weekend to Kings Dominion?:rockon::rockon:

S

sportrider

I set up a "haunted house" one year for Halloween. I used some old coveralls to make a few dummies for show. one of my Buddy's got in a pair and laid on the sidewalk. I was in a pair with a ski mask on holding a chainsaw (that I had removed the chain from) the kiddies had to walk past me to get to the candy. once they past me I would start up the chainsaw and do my best Leather Face impression, as they ran screaming in terror my buddy would grab them as they tried to escape. ahhh that was a fun Halloween!!! :D