Thanks!

deeptekkie

Reaction score
Visit site
I want to thank all of you fellow bikers out there for welcoming me here quite awhile back. Thank you for making this such a great board with such knowledgeable feedback, input, opinions and help on practically any topic. Thanks for the many hours I've spent here among friends. Thanks for the mutual respect that we all seem provide and promote here. Thanks for the hilarious laughter and light heart that many of you have provided to me - so many times. Thanks for the vast amount of resources available here not only from intelligent knowledge but from experience with the bike that we all love as well. Though I shall never know most of you, thank you all for being my friend. Merry Christmas to each and every one of you and I hope you have your best year yet ahead of you. Safe riding!
- deeptekkie

REO Scorpio

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
+1

Thanks to everyone who makes this the best forum I've found, regardless of topic.

Has to get an award for the most altruistic, motivated, and knowledgeable member base.

Myself excluded, of course.

Happy holidays to everyone across the globe.

Scorp

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Last year I sold my FZ6 when I bought a FZ1 but I still like to hang here with all the good peeps. Even those crazy down under mates who consistantly expand my volcabulary.

With our dry weather in CA. I have time to sneak in a ride today and tomorrow morning, for someone who grew up in Minnesota being able to ride on Christmas morning is a perfect present.

Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I want to thank all of you fellow bikers out there for welcoming me here quite awhile back. Thank you for making this such a great board with such knowledgeable feedback, input, opinions and help on practically any topic. Thanks for the many hours I've spent here among friends. Thanks for the mutual respect that we all seem provide and promote here. Thanks for the hilarious laughter and light heart that many of you have provided to me - so many times. Thanks for the vast amount of resources available here not only from intelligent knowledge but from experience with the bike that we all love as well. Though I shall never know most of you, thank you all for being my friend. Merry Christmas to each and every one of you and I hope you have your best year yet ahead of you. Safe riding!
- deeptekkie

Man I sure do appreciate all of you also!
And to change the idea that you'll never meet most of us, Everyone one mount up we're headed to Tennesee!!! :BLAA:

Last edited:
D

Dave.TX

Ditto! Here's to the best group of people that make the best forum on the internet. :iconbeer:

2006_FZ6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Gotta jump on this bandwagon too. This is one of the best forums on the net. Never had so many people around the world willing to help out their fellow FZ6 (and other bikes) riders!

:rockon: Cheers All!