Thank God I had gear!

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
EDIT*** It is called the Stay. that is what is bent.

Yep, the "fairing stay", part #15; Yamaha Motorcycle Parts 2009 FZ6 - FZS6YL COWLING 1 Diagram

Don't even try straightening it, its very stout UNLESS you tip over...........Look hard at the headlamp composite mounts(4), they usually break as well. The inner black panels survived?..

I just sold a LS mirror but do have a LS fairing mole with a slight scratch from a 0 MPH tip over(lighter blue than yours-just pick up shipping);

And if your rotor cover is torn up(in the F/S section,

RoadGator

Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, the "fairing stay", part #15; Yamaha Motorcycle Parts 2009 FZ6 - FZS6YL COWLING 1 Diagram

Don't even try straightening it, its very stout UNLESS you tip over...........Look hard at the headlamp composite mounts(4), they usually break as well. The inner black panels survived?..

Yep Everything but the Stay and the bottom of the fairing. I am very surprised that more did not break. I found the parts but dang they are $100 for the stay and $200 for the fairing. That is the cheapest I can find right now.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Every once in awhile someone goes naked and you can find a good used stay in the F/S section.

Look in there and maybe post a WTB as well.. Member Scooter65 may have something, he was parting out a bunch of stuff..