TCP seat cowling

TCP seat cowling

• Total voters

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Does this mean you can mount it so you can ride 2 up with the cowling in place?

This Seat Cowl will fit 2007-2008 Yamaha FZ6 (U.S. Model).
-passenger seat cover
-solo or duo position possible
-mounting hardware
-original colors
-may come with Yamaha logo
The entire TCP product range is made of thermoformed BAYBLEND (comprising 60% ABS and 40% polycarbonate) and is machined by a chain of four robots providing very high cutting and drilling accuracy and guaranteeing that each component is identical.
The combination of BAYBLEND material and the thermoforming manufacturing process ensures that each component is of the same quality as the original body parts.

DigitalOverride

Reaction score
Visit site
I checked Ride Addict and TCP Aerodynamics, and the prices for a TCP seat cowl for an '09 FZ6 was $275 from Ride Addict and $202 (€143) without shipping, or $345 and $219 (€155) with shipping to Norway.

From this side of the pond, directly from TCP seems like the better option. I have a black '09 FZ6 S2 ABS myself and have already picked up a lower cowl stock from Yamaha and am looking at the TCP seat cowl, so I did some checking on colour and you'll want the SMX Black if you do decide to purchase.

Cheers,
Martin

Last edited:

lazerfazer

Reaction score
Visit site
im looking to purchase a red one used, possibly black if the price is right
27% of the people that voted think that its not worth it, if your looking to sell yours please PM me Thanks in advance

DavidG-757

Reaction score
Visit site
yea i think with it looks great. i dont own one myself because i spend my money on other mods when i can so, that will be if i come into some money and cant find something else to do. either way, looks great, wonder if we could set up a group buy? im not sure how those work but im sure people would be ok with saving a few $$

Ben_H

Reaction score
Visit site
Just bought one on eBay for $100 but color was not right so I will have it repainted. So now I will be selling my old seat cowl soon.

FZ6_Dude

FZ6 Corner Carver
Reaction score
Visit site
which old one do you have...? i have the TCP Seat Cowl and it isn't compatible with a topcase so i am looking for the OEM seat cowl to use when riding solo with luggage...