TCP seat cowl

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com
Get in touch with Ride Addict - Uncommon Stuff for Your Bike he had a black and a silver one in stock, it was the TCP. I'm waiting for a blue one from him, but it's coming all the way from Spain so it will be a while.

Ugh, he shouldn't have a silver one in stock, i have also been waiting for mine (silver) to come from spain and its already been 3 weeks, and they haven't even received it on their end yet.

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ugh, he shouldn't have a silver one in stock, i have also been waiting for mine (silver) to come from spain and its already been 3 weeks, and they haven't even received it on their end yet.

What does it cost through them? Wild Hair is $300 shipped and they dont stock it...said it will be 5 weeks.

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com
TCP 04-06 Yamaha FZ6 - Seat Cowl

You can get any of the TCP parts from there. It is listed as $275, I paid exactly $295 after fees/shipping/etc. If the site you're looking at has them listed for $300 you will probably save money getting them from ride addict if you have to pay shipping and such after that. Ride Addict's customer service is decent, they reply quickly but I have gotten conflicting information... the first time I asked how long it would be and if I could get a tracking number they just said "It will be here from Spain in 2 weeks". 19 days later I asked for an update and I got a "We will let you know when it's here." followed by a "It should be here by the end of this week". There is no tracking information until they actually get it from Spain.

I would ask if they have your color in stock before ordering, if not check around a bit to see if another site does - if you're like me, you'd rather pay $10 more to get it from somebody who has it and stock and can have it in your door in 4 days rather than 4 weeks, you know?

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
TCP 04-06 Yamaha FZ6 - Seat Cowl

You can get any of the TCP parts from there. It is listed as $275, I paid exactly $295 after fees/shipping/etc. If the site you're looking at has them listed for $300 you will probably save money getting them from ride addict if you have to pay shipping and such after that. Ride Addict's customer service is decent, they reply quickly but I have gotten conflicting information... the first time I asked how long it would be and if I could get a tracking number they just said "It will be here from Spain in 2 weeks". 19 days later I asked for an update and I got a "We will let you know when it's here." followed by a "It should be here by the end of this week". There is no tracking information until they actually get it from Spain.

I would ask if they have your color in stock before ordering, if not check around a bit to see if another site does - if you're like me, you'd rather pay $10 more to get it from somebody who has it and stock and can have it in your door in 4 days rather than 4 weeks, you know?

Did you get this yet? If so how long did it take. If not, how long has it been? Want to order one but want to make sure they aren't jerks before I give them $300

Thanks,

Mike