Tapatalk

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK what's the trick?

I have the app on my iPhone but it is not finding anything in the search. I have tried various search parameters including the full URL from here but nuttin.....

OK what's the trick?

I have the app on my iPhone but it is not finding anything in the search. I have tried various search parameters including the full URL from here but nuttin.....

Tapatalk found the forum instantly, on my girls' iPhone and all other Apple and Android devices around... :confused:

Are you sure you're connected to the internet? :BLAA:

Grtz,

Degake

I don't think mine would pull it up on the search either, I had to go into categories-automotive-motorcycles-Yamaha....

Or something like that I've had it so long now I can't remember to be honest

Today I can't seem to get tapatalk to work on my droid. But usually when I search I just input Fz6 and find the forum.

MAke sure you have the most current version of the app. I updated the server front end to the latest rev this past weekend..:thumbup:

I'm back on! The app was already updated to the latest version so I guess my problem was something diffrent. Probably ATTs fault:D

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I've noticed every once and a while tapatalk can't connect to the forum. I just wait a few minutes and it fixes itself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my opinion the search on the app
is not great, and you dont see all the little details, like where people are from. But if you use your phone a lot the app is great.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I love it. I would prefer to use the laptop, but I don't have that much time to sit at a desk.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back