Tapatalk "Latest" menu missing

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
As the subject suggests, I'm wondering where the Latest menu item went while I'm browsing this forum via tapatalk.

I live by this feature. It allows me to quickly see what has been posted recently for the entire forum as well as what threads I've participated.

Was there an update? I admin a different forum and it's Latest menu option is still there (haven't updated the board).

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i noticed the same think pookamatic i like the bottom menu so i go to where i choose my forums and go to settings delete my cache and reset my settings until it goes the back the way i wan't unfortunately that is what i have been doing to make it work.:rockon:

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
As the subject suggests, I'm wondering where the Latest menu item went while I'm browsing this forum via tapatalk.

I live by this feature. It allows me to quickly see what has been posted recently for the entire forum as well as what threads I've participated.

Was there an update? I admin a different forum and it's Latest menu option is still there (haven't updated the board).

Hi there DONT DO THE UPDATE of you have a forum.. Its buggy.. Ever since updating been headaches for me...:(

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Guys I think the donation plugin may be causing some problems.. I have disabled it. Let me know if it helps...

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I still needed to do the fresh log in.
It takes me ages to find the settings option on tapatalk and each time I just go fuggehedaboutit and just log in anew ....real PITA

I downloaded ForumRunner just in case you thought it was worth a try.
I am more than happy to report back to you guys what its like if Dennis wants to access it , (Sorry I have no idea what you ned to do to connect to that app)
anyway tapatalk still doesnt like me much, just closed it and opened it agian anfd no "latest buton

Fishwiz4

Reaction score
Visit site
I updated (on android) and it is great. Before the update I was getting a ton of login problems. I would have to delete the forum from my favorites, then search to find it, then re enter my credentials every time I wanted to browse. This issue was only on this forum, not any others, noweverything is hunky doory (good).

And I have the "latest" tab fully functional!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
Guys I think the donation plugin may be causing some problems.. I have disabled it. Let me know if it helps...

It was not fixed as of this morning, however, I deleted the account from my Local and Previously Visited sections under the 'Me' menu, re-added it, logged in, and voila - it's fixed!

Also interesting to note is that when I added it back, this forum is now listed under Local, Previously Visited, and "Cloud"...

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just have to log out and back in every time once I log in if it changes to the lame menu then I relog off and relog in to change it back I stay away from the cloud it seems to remember your last log in settings which is what I don't want

Daniel_Aus

Reaction score
Visit site
I just bit the bullet and bought Tapatalk. I have a Samsung Galaxy S2.

When I log in to FZ6-Forum it's only showing me the forum categories and I can't see an option for "Latest" or "Unread" or anything like this.

Tapatalk is useless to me without this function. Am I doing something wrong or is this still a problem other people are having?

Any advice appreciated.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Daniel,
there has been a big problem that many of us have had with Tapaptalk. Some of us have moved to Forum Runner with excellent results.
Dennis(admin) tried many back end adjustments to get tatpatalk to work but no sooner did one thing load it would cause something else to fail.
Forum Runner on the other hand seemed very clunky at first but now I swear by it, it was just a matter of getting used to it.
I have been using it since August /September last year, I re-loaded tapatalk a week or so ago just to see if it had come good on my iphone 4s, but it still wont do what its supposed to.

Last edited:

Daniel_Aus

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the response. Damn... I wonder if they will give me my money back - I only bought it for this forum.

Daniel_Aus

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the response. Damn... I wonder if they will give me my money back - I only bought it for this forum.

Thankfully, Google happily refunded me for Tapatalk. It did not work at all - I couldn't even post using it. Will try forum runner.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Re: Tapatalk "Latest" menu missing

Just did it to me also. After going in and out of this forum a few times it started working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My latest button is okay..I never log out though. I have Forum Runner just in case..:)

Sent from Moto's Droid using Tapatalk 2