Tank grab handle for Yamaha Fazer FZ6

mope

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi All,

I am looking for tank grab handle for Yamaha Fazer FZ6 2006. This is a fuel tank grab handle, easily screwed to the fuel caps which allows the passenger to grab a secure handle without disturbing the driver. Do you have any ideas where could be found? Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. :Sport:

Simeon

mope

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks a lot for your reply but I've already did this. Unfortunately I did not find a compatible one with my motorbike. Looking forward for another ideas... :rockon:

snackwrap

Reaction score
Visit site
Try this! Cycle Handles Black Blue Red or Gray | eBay

I was skeptical about buying them at first but they turned out to be great! (I sound like a testimony on a tv commercial, geez) You just press it right on the gas tank and give 3 quick pumps on the suction mount and its on. My girlfriend loves using them. The only issue I have found is the tab to release the suction cup is kinda easy to, well release. But the tab is not that close to the handlebars, my gf hasn't released the suction cup while riding and really doesn't fear that she will. They are expensive for what it is but I think they are great quality.

The creators facebook page has a lot of pictures and such.
https://www.facebook.com/CycleHandles

And youtube (Could use a new promotional video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CPNr9RTG8Y

Below is a picture of the cycle handles on my own tank!

MattR302

Awesomeness, Inc.
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi All,

I am looking for tank grab handle for Yamaha Fazer FZ6 2006. This is a fuel tank grab handle, easily screwed to the fuel caps which allows the passenger to grab a secure handle without disturbing the driver. Do you have any ideas where could be found? Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. :Sport:

Simeon
These are primarily designed for sportbikes with no passenger grab handles and with more forward lean. On these bikes the passenger can only hold onto the rider. Since the fz6 does have passenger handles, they are not really needed, plus your passenger would need really long arms to reach them because you sit so upright on the fz6. Does the European model not have passenger handles?

That being said, I'm pretty sure one designed for another Yamaha should fit, I'd assume they'd use the same tank bolt pattern.

mope

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for your reply MattR302! Actually the motorbike does have passenger handles but the issue is that they are not comfortable for the passenger, especially when you drive with high speed. My girlfriend never use them. Honestly I would prefer to "feel" the passenger. Today I found such handle but unfortunately FZ6 was not listed as "compatible" so I emailed them (motorcycle-grips.com).

Hello snackwrap! Good idea but to be honest with you I don't like the design.