Tally Ho! Another Brit

Funky Larma

Reaction score
Visit site
Good luck with the install Jonac.
Obviously my mind has already drifted onto tuned exhausts and I hate to say I'm really feeling the Two Brothers.

But then I'm sitting here waiting for collection time in the morning, just like being 12 years old all over again!

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Good luck with the install Jonac.
Obviously my mind has already drifted onto tuned exhausts and I hate to say I'm really feeling the Two Brothers.

But then I'm sitting here waiting for collection time in the morning, just like being 12 years old all over again!

Funky you'll have no regrets with your choice of bike mate ... I couldn't stop staring at mine for a week after I collected it :) ... It'll be like xmas morning for us both tomorrow ;)

hobbit

Short fat and hairy :))))
Reaction score
Visit site
The Exhaust Thread - Page 25 - Sportbikes.net

Hope this link works :)

I have ordered the same carbon ones... looks lovely ;)

More pics on page 24 on that thread .... I think my only concern is the length, two Bro's are slightly shorter and def more pleasing to the eye but hey ho ... Leos still look awsome...

Plus I'm used to having the extra length :) ..... If only lol

p.s : the pics are down the page slightly on that link ... user "BRYMAN"s pictures

I'm considering maybe spraying the conical ends matt black on mine to take your eyes off the length.

thanks for that, they look really nice in carbon i see what you mean they do stick out further, but is the extra of the Two Bros worth it, the sound bites i have heard the 2 bros seem really deep at idle just like what i want, you will have to let me know how the Leo's turn out with and without the DB killer.
cheers Rob

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
thanks for that, they look really nice in carbon i see what you mean they do stick out further, but is the extra of the Two Bros worth it, the sound bites i have heard the 2 bros seem really deep at idle just like what i want, you will have to let me know how the Leo's turn out with and without the DB killer.
cheers Rob

I'll let you know tomorrow mate ;)

Funky Larma

Reaction score
Visit site
My brother is coming round at 8:30 to give me a lift to the dealer, that is like nearly an hour away!
In true Brit fashion I will just sit here and have another cup of tea ;)

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
How is the bike Funky ????

You're probably riding as I type ;)

Santa came as promised and delivered my new babies !! :)

watermark.php

They sound awsome !!!!!

Also note "Leo Vince" is written in the far superior BLUE colour :)

Last edited:

Funky Larma

Reaction score
Visit site
Hate to say it but not much riding so far, but did manage to get the crash bobbins installed last night; with a bit of help from a work colleague turned motorbike guru.

Those cans look pretty damn impressive, have you used a Power Commander thing with the install? Still a bit confused about them

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Hate to say it but not much riding so far, but did manage to get the crash bobbins installed last night; with a bit of help from a work colleague turned motorbike guru.

Those cans look pretty damn impressive, have you used a Power Commander thing with the install? Still a bit confused about them

Just running it on its own ... cat eliminator is in place and the silencers are still in too ... It runs like a dream ... I can definatley feel an increase in power, maybe I'm just imagining it !!

Took it out for about 2 hrs this morning and my bloody ears are ringing lol ...
Its worth it though mate cos the bike sounds sweet !!! ... sod my ears :)

I can't imagine how loud it is without thw silencers !!! :eek:

Lovely bike by the way ... I do like those naked ones !!! :thumbup:

It looks all set for some sweet wheelies :)

Last edited: