Tail Light for 07

RainCityRider

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys, the previous owner replaced my stock tail light with some aftermarket unit that has burnt out. Does anyone have a tail light kicking around that I could purchase?

zixaq

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys, the previous owner replaced my stock tail light with some aftermarket unit that has burnt out. Does anyone have a tail light kicking around that I could purchase?

I have this stuff:

xlxis6.jpg

Lemme know if any of that is something you need. It all reportedly came off a 2006, so I'm not sure which bits are compatible.

RainCityRider

Reaction score
Visit site
I didn't realize that the stock setup is not integrated. I'm going to attempt to disassemble my LED unit and see if it can be repaired. Only one side of the brake light is out. The turn signals within the tail light still work fine. I have two external 16 LED hyperlites so I think I more than make up for only half the tail lighting up under braking.

dlanning

Reaction score
Visit site
I have this stuff:

xlxis6.jpg

Lemme know if any of that is something you need. It all reportedly came off a 2006, so I'm not sure which bits are compatible.
I am potentially interested in the red taillight lens. Previous owner fogged mine a little. What do you want for it? Thanks.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk