Swing Arm Decals

minimad

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys, not been on for ages, work been getting in the way of enjoying the forum.

Have had a few requests lately asking if i can still do the swing arm decals, so have decided to get my ass in gear and do some more.

I have just ordered some more carbon fibre effect (this is the expensive stuff that looks like carbon weave, not the other ones you find on e-bay)

I have also ordered some reflective black,

Can also do a selection of standars colours as have always got quite a few colours in stock.

Have attached some photos of my bike and other guys bike with the carbon effect ones on.

Price posted to UK would be £6 for carbon and reflective £5 for standard, prices to send outside UK would be Same but would have to add £1 for postage.

Let me know how much interest there is in these

If you do a search for "swing arm decals" you can see my original post from last year

Attachments

• swing5.jpg
    swing5.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How about sending to the USA? I imagine you can just mail them or UPS? I like the carbon fiber one. Would you have Yamaha Blue in a reflective material? I would of course need two, one for each side. Just let me know the scoop.

minimad

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys for your comments, i can get hold of different reflective materials but due to the high price of the vinyl i dont stock any as i only do this as a hobby and the reflective stuff is stupid money to buy so would need to get at least 5 people interested to justify buying a couple of meters.

I have the carbon fibre in stock and a selection of other colours, will try and get a photo of what i have.

Will also get in touch with my supplier and see what colour reflective they do

Oh and prices quoted are for 2 decals

Last edited: