Sweet gauntlet style gloves for an even sweeter price

Recluse420

Reaction score
Visit site
Check these babies out thought some of you might digg this, looks bad ass.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/EXCALIBUR-LEATHER-CARBON-MOTORCYCLE-GLOVES/dp/B0096D4IYG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1370191581&sr=8-1&keywords=excalibur+motorcycle+gloves]Amazon.com: EXCALIBUR BLACK LEATHER CARBON & STEEL ARMOR MOTORCYCLE GLOVES SIZE L: Clothing[/ame]

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The big question, how long will they last? I use to go through gloves every 3-6 months, no matter how much, or what brand until I switched over to Motoport. I just ordered my second pair after 5 years, they finally gave in.

Recluse420

Reaction score
Visit site
The big question, how long will they last? I use to go through gloves every 3-6 months, no matter how much, or what brand until I switched over to Motoport. I just ordered my second pair after 5 years, they finally gave in.

Great question, sounds like it's built well. I will do a gopro review when they arrive, I also ordered a blutooth to start vlogging. Stay tuned!

These gloves have extra thick 1.0mm cow hide leather, to keep this leather from digging in to your fingers external stitching is used in these gloves around the fingers. These gloves are stitched using kevlar thread and contains double stitching in most areas.
Double reinforced leather and Kevlar strip on palm.

Sounds well built well see shortly...

xDavidx

Overlord of the Universe
Reaction score
Visit site
If you can afford it, find some gloves with Kangaroo in the palms... I think I saw some Cortech ones that were reasonably priced late last year.