Supersport bikes as great first learner bike

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
there are not too few jobs these days....there are too many people. we need to thin the herd a bit.

we need to come up with creative ways of getting the general populace on super sport machines.

ideas?

W

wrightme43

Dont worry man, over population has a horrible and long history of solving itself with out any help.

I am a very positive person, but there are also facts. The normal state of human history, is war, starvation, disease, and destruction. I dont like that it is, but thats the facts.

Oh and economic collapse, then fiat currency, then war and famine, with a secular or relegious dictator thrown in.

People seem to believe their culture will last forever, as they dig up the remains of the culture that was to last forever before them. LOL

Or
Hell yeah man, paint em green and give one to every member of greenpeace. LOL

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So I shouldn't tell my boss about his Ninja 650R???:D:D:D
Many cultures in the past predicted the end of the world in 2012. That should take care of overpopulation.

Shafe716

Reaction score
Visit site
I am extremely confused here. Are we saying everyone should have a ninja?

only if by ninja you mean this:

GirlNinjas.jpg

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
while that may be true wright, the population of the world has always been increasing steadily and greatly over the last 400 years. We are doubling the world population in shorter intervals over the last 500 years.