Super Bowl

callmegandhi

IM4TH
Reaction score
Visit site
San Francisco 49ers vs. Baltimore Ravens
Congratulations to each of these teams! Although the Green Bay Packers went down in flames against the the 49ers, it should be a great match up with brothers coaching against each other. What are your predictions for the game? GO!

If my Pack aint there , there aint no Superbowl :D...............

But honestly , I'm sorta rootin' for the Ravens , only cause I still cant believe Flacco is off to a superbowl....... :BLAA:

Go Niners. I have been a niners fan my whole life, even while growing up in Seattle. They haven't been much to root for since the Steve Young era but I really like Kaepernick, seems like a good guy and Frank Gore is a monster.

Harbaugh v Harbaugh, who is the smarter brah

So happy to see Brady sitting at home watching the Superbowl this year. :BLAA:

But seriously, I'm not a Ravens fan but I am a Flacco fan...5 straight playoff years and now the Super Bowl! Congrats Falcons...I hope you can put up a good showing against SanFran!

9'rs baby! Man it wasn't looking so good the first quarter but they hung in there. It didn't hurt that Brady was of his game. Should be a good Superbowl

149575_279222285538197_544127934_n.jpg

("orange peanut" must be a movie reference I haven't seen... :confused: )

("orange peanut" must be a movie reference I haven't seen... :confused: )

1:59 & the orange peanut will make sense :D but while your here just watch the whole thing , its a classic :thumbup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zce-QT7MGSE]"THE NFL : A Bad Lip Reading" — A Bad Lip Reading of the NFL - YouTube[/ame]

As a big college football fan, I would like to see the 49'ers with the read option offense stick it to the entire NFL world that this is the offense of the future.

Kapernick and La Michael James both coming from the same offensive scheme in college, the two will only get better and execute to a point that no defense will be able to stop them.

Back