Streetfighter

Portmore78

Reaction score
Visit site
Very interesting look. Kind of look like a whacked out transformer!
Which light is the driving light and which one is the high beam??

z28camaro

495hp z28
Reaction score
Visit site
Very interesting look. Kind of look like a whacked out transformer!
Which light is the driving light and which one is the high beam??

ha ha kinda does! the running is the projecter(small) one and the high is the bigger one. projector is ok, but the high beam works great:D

z28camaro

495hp z28
Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet! Great job! :thumbup: Reminds me of my first FZ6 streetfighter:

View attachment 16904

Can a supermod please move this thread to the proper section: FZ6 StreetFighter - Yamaha FZ6 Forums - International FZ6 Motorcycle Community Forum

holy wow, never seen that pic, nic bike.....well its not really a streetfighter yet, still am gonna chop the tail(no hoe seat) and sproket and engine work...its coming along though. its funny how much lighter the front is now...power wheelies in first and second!:rockon:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
holy wow, never seen that pic, nic bike.....well its not really a streetfighter yet, still am gonna chop the tail(no hoe seat) and sproket and engine work...its coming along though. its funny how much lighter the front is now...power wheelies in first and second!:rockon:

Chopped tail! Hell yeah, I can't wait to see it!

Something like this?

2315077323_ae6e0f6357_o.jpg

Engine work? as in what?

You may want to check this thread: LOTs of FZ6 streetfighters in there (see page 2 for example, a couple of guys used the Acerbis headlight as well): http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-streetfighter/3443-post-your-fz6n-pics.html

z28camaro

495hp z28
Reaction score
Visit site
yeah, nice tail....where the hell is it sold! ha ha ha i already have the subframe chopped and im mig welding a small sturdy frame, but it does look similar to that....wish i woulda known, oh wel should be finished soon:rockon:

as for the engine....well i have a guy that works at the shop i get my major stuff done and we are throwing around ideas for a bad ass track bike. he has a simple turbo off a gti that could do the job, and a direct shot from a small bottle for turbo lag. its all still in theory, but i think im gonna take on this kinda of project. should be bad a$$:D

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Dude, definitely keep us posted when you get to the engine mods... I'd be very curious to see how something like that is done.

The tail is sold in Germany... I can get it for you if yours doesn't turn out the way you want!

Good luck!